Hailey Rhode Baldwin Bieber smashed down the rumors of her pregnancy but what followed afterward definitely came as a surprise to everyone. The shocking news came with the announcement of Hailey Bieber having an Ovarian Cyst. In an Instagram story, she revealed that she has been struggling with an Ovarian Cyst for a while now. Hailey Bieber goes on to describe her struggles: “I have a cyst on my ovary the size of an apple, I don’t have endometriosis or PCOS, but I have gotten an ovarian cyst a few times and it’s never fun”.
- While describing her arduous battle with an ovarian cyst, not only did Bieber shut down the rumors, but she also disclosed how unpleasant it gets. “NOT A BABY“, Hailey included in her announcement about her condition. There have been rumors about Mr. and Mrs. Bieber expecting a baby because of Hailey’s physical appearance. Unfortunately, the size of her belly was actually because of her ovarian cyst.
Hailey Bieber Says She Has An Ovarian Cyst That's "The Size Of An Apple" https://t.co/pgoSifVdSS pic.twitter.com/yoPh6hI9Kt
— NDTV News feed (@ndtvfeed) December 2, 2022
Hailey Bieber has more to say about the ovarian cyst
The way she described it, it seems like the ovarian cyst is giving her a tough time. The model said, “It’s painful and achey and makes me feel nauseous and bloated and crampy and emotional”
- Putting on the best show of her character, and revealing how sturdy she is, Bieber wrote further, “anyways… I’m sure a lot of you can overly relate and understand. we got this.” She is not at all ready to give up. Fans are positive that her husband, Justin Bieber, will be supporting her all the way, especially during these tough times.
- Her protruding belly reveals that the swelling is critical, but we are hopeful that Hailey Bieber will get the best help she needs right now.
Biebers’ future plans on ‘having children’
When it comes to whether the Biebers plan on having children, they have not revealed this to the public. Justin revealed to Ellen DeGeneres that they are in no haste, and would like to take some time to have a baby. Bieber said “I’m going to have as many as Hailey is wishing to push out,” he said. “I’d love to have myself a little tribe, but it’s her body and whatever she wants to do.”
- Though Justin pranked his fans once on Twitter, the duo is not planning to have children yet. Here is the prank posted on April Fools’ Day last 2019.
.@JustinBieber implies that wife @HaileyBieber is pregnant in two Instagram posts. pic.twitter.com/HufDLSOveX
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) April 1, 2019
Bieber’s business seems to be going in a perfect direction
Despite Hailey Bieber battling an ovarian cyst, it seems that she is doing perfectly fine with her career. Recently, she was featured in Forbes magazine for her entrepreneurial skills with her skincare business. Her statement for Forbes Magazine was bursting with confidence and a conviction that she will soon be at the top.
- The statement goes: “I’ve lent my face to other people, now it feels very empowering to be in charge”. Her skincare brand Rhode is on its way to the top, and fans can’t wait to use Rhode’s products.
Get enlightened about ovarian cysts
Our audience should at least know the symptoms and causes of an ovarian cyst. As Mayo Clinic puts it, one-sided pelvic pain below your belly, pressure or heaviness in the abdomen are some indicators of ovarian cysts. You might want to seek medical attention when pain is accompanied by vomiting or fever, or if there is severe pain in your abdomen.
MUST READ: Justin Bieber Facial Paralysis Update
Feel free to jolt down some comments regarding the rumours the people are spreading about Hailey. Should people be spreading such rumours about celebrities? What do you think of it?
Make sure you share subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the realm of games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!
SOURCES: Billboard, Insider, Today, Page Six