There’s something about psychological thrillers that absolutely grips us and makes us ponder upon the spectrum of possibilities. They boggle our minds and force us to think from perspectives from which we’ve never seen things before. One such mind-boggling thriller that is a must-watch is Penn Badgely’s You. Three seasons of the series are already out and the fourth is right around the corner. Here’s everything we know about You Season 4:
What is ‘You’ all about?
- You follows the life of Joe Goldberg, initially a bookstore manager in New York. Though seemingly harmless, Joe has some very disturbing obsessions with romance and violence.
- He finds love in an avid chef from LA after a pretty dark series of events. The two raise their newborn son in the Californian suburbs before Joe gets back to his obsessions. But is it going to be that simple?
- The fourth season follows Joe’s endeavors in London as he assumes a new identity to avoid the ghosts from his past. Though he seems to be clear about not returning to his ways whatever the situation is, it’s not going to be as thrill-free as he expects it to be.
When will You Season 4 be released?
The fourth season of You is scheduled to release in two parts. The first part drops on February 9, 2023, and the second on March 9, 2023.
You Season 4 Trailer
- The first teaser of You Season 4 was released back in September 2022. It gave a peek into Joe’s endeavors in London as he tries to bury his past. He’s neither Joe nor Will anymore but Professor Jonathan Moore at a university.
- Joe seems adamant that he’ll keep his ‘extracurricular activities’ strictly professional. If you’ve watched the previous seasons, you know what activities he’s referring to. What’s there to see is how far he goes in his resolution.
Netflix released the official trailer of You Season 4 Part 1 on January 9, 2023. The trailer gives us an idea of Joe’s life as Professor Moore where he finds teaching fun and London not-so-bad. He seems adamant about not going back to his stalking and murdering shenanigans as well.
However, his little European trip seems to hit a rocky path when someone starts stalking our own little stalker. Is it going to be easy for Joe to unravel the truth or there’s more to the story than what meets the eye?
How many episodes will there be in You Season 4?
The fourth season of the series is expected to have ten episodes, both parts combined. As they are going to be released at two different times, it will make it easier for fans to binge-watch the entire part in a sitting. Here’s a clip that has recently been released on the official Instagram page of You:
View this post on Instagram
Who is in the cast?
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg / Will Bettelheim / Jonathan Moore
- Tati Gabrielle as Marienne Bellamy
- Lukas Gage as Adam
- Charlotte Ritchie as Kate
- Tilly Keeper as Lady Phoebe
- Amy Leigh Hickman as Nadia
- Ed Speleers as Rhys
Any thoughts about You Season 4?
We are here to give you all the updates on the aforementioned series and more. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content, and feel free to reach out with any and all sorts of queries.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes.