Kaveh is the upcoming Dendro 4-star character in Genshin Impact 3.6, who will be available in the character banner alongside Baizhu. His skill sets are designed to be a driver for Dendro reaction teams. Moreover, his ultimate and skill activation triggers fallen Dendro Cores in his proximity. Thus, a Bloom composition will be ideal for the Sumeu architect.
You must have Nilou to effectively deal Bloom damage. However, Kaveh’s arrival will help you put together a party that can utilize the reaction’s AoE potential. Additionally, HoYoverse designed him to be a Dendro DPS so he should be able to trigger powerful reactions such as Spread and Hyperbloom. Keep reading to learn more about his party composition to effectively use him across Dendro reaction teams.
List of 3 best teams for Kaveh in Genshin Impact
As mentioned earlier Kaveh is a great character in Bloom composition. However, there are other teams where he can be equally effective. Follow the list below to build yourself a Kaveh party once you have acquired him from the Baizhu banner.
To understand why Kaveh will be a dedicated Bloom driver in Genshin Impact, you must understand his abilities. His Elemental Skill, Artistic Ingenuity, scans the nearby area within a small proximity. Any Dendro Cores within the scan range will immediately explode. Combine this skill with his low cool down and a Sacrificial Greatsword, you will have yourself a consistent supply of exploding cores.
Here are the characters to use and their functionality in the team composition.
- Kaveh: For the on-field Dendro application and to trigger fallen cores.
- Xingqiu: He can provide a consistent Hydro application and damage resistance.
- Kokomi: Kaveh can indeed sustain himself, but against stronger enemies, she can provide more healing and additional Hydro application.
- Nahida: She will offer Dendro resonance and buff out the entire party’s damage.
Sure, Nilou’s team will out-damage this Bloom composition. However, from a 4-star character standpoint, it has great damage potential.
A major portion of Kaveh’s raw damage in the game is locked behind his ultimate in. It increases his attack damage and infuses them with Dendro. Thus you can build him for a Spread composition that will make use of his elemental-infused normal and charged attacks.
Typically, Spread reaction requires a Dendro and an Electro in the team. For Kaveh, you can choose these characters as his party members.
- Kaveh: To be the main on-field DPS on the team. He will act as a hyper-carry when his Elemental burst is active.
- Nahida: She is a vital unit for any Dendro reaction team as she can offer bonus Elemental Mastery to the active character.
- Raiden Shogun: Now, the Electro Archon is a quintessential addition to the team. She will constantly apply her element to enemies and regenerate energy for Kaveh.
- Zhongli: The team does not have a spot for a healer, so Zhongli will protect the entire party from the enemy onslaught.
It is indeed an Archon-heavy team but you will be able to use Kaveh’s unique attack animation to its peak potential.
Hyperblom team is another way to utilize Kaveh’s Dendro-infused attacks. It is the best reaction for F2P damage in Genshin Impact and has one of the highest usages in the game. To execute the proper composition, you must add the following character to the active roster.
- Kaveh: Once again for his on-field presence and active elemental application.
- Nahida: For the overall buff and Dendro resonance. Her consistent elemental application will help the team during Kaveh’s ultimate downtime.
- Xingqiu: To apply Hydro to create Dendro Cores.
- Kuki Shinobu: Lastly, her Electro will trigger the end reaction to deal the majority of the damage.
As mentioned above, the Hyperbloom comp has one of the highest damage ceilings with a relatively low investment. So make sure to try out Kaveh in the team instead of stacking a 5 -star Dendro character like Alhaitham.
You can also share any questions you have about the best teams for Kaveh in Genshin Impact. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest update.
Don’t forget to check out more of our original content from the list below:
Counter Strike 2 nade cam| Minecraft seeds for diamond| Legends of Zelda titles| Genshin Impact Nymph’s Dream artifact| Diablo 4 Occultist guide| Genshin Impact code redemption process| Best Valorant graphics settings| Resident Evil 4 Remake Chapter 14 collectibles| Diablo Sorceror build| Genshin Impact 3.6 Spiral Abyss| 10 new Assassin’s Creed games| Diablo 4 Butcher guide| Pokemon Go Umbreon guide| Honkai Star Rail release reward|