Nahida is one of the top-tier units in the current meta of Genshin Impact. She is a unique Dendro character that has a lot of applicability across various team composition. What makes her great is her easy-to-build character design, that includes her diverse weapon options.
You can build Nahida as a DPS, sub-DPS, or pure support depending on the team she is used in. This allows her to utilize different types of catalysts in the game. Today’s guide will cover the Archon’s best weapons in the game that you can use to reach her peak potential. It includes a detailed attribute breakdown for her 4-star and 5-star options.
List of best weapons for Nahida in Genshin Impact
5) Sacrificial Fragments
Nahida requires a lot of Elemental Mastery for her off-field support build. On that note, Sacrificial Fragments is a good 4-star option in Genshin Impact. If you have a copy lying in your inventory, use it on the her.
Here are the stats of the Sacrificial-series catalyst at level 90.
- Primary: Base ATK 454
- Secondary: Elemental Mastery 221
- Passive: Dealing damage to enemies using an Elemental Skill, has a 40% chance of resetting the ability cooldown. The said effect can occur once every 30 seconds.
The passive indeed has a negligible impact on Nahida’s potential. However, the massive EM boost from the weapon adds more value to her support capabilities.
4) Wandering Evenstar
Another great F2P option for Nahida is the Wandering Evenstar catalyst. You can obtain it exclusively from the weapon banner in Genshin Impact, once it gets added to the rotation. It was included in the list due to the following attributes.
- Primary: Base ATK 510
- Secondary: Elemental Mastery 165
- Passive: The equipping character will gain a 24% ATK bonus on every unit of EM in the attributes. Additionally, party members will also receive 30% ATK from the bonus effect. The effects will last for 12 seconds and can trigger every 10 seconds from either on-field or off-field damage.
The passive allows Nahida to be a Sub DPS in the game. Furthermore, the Elemental Mastery from the catalyst is a required sub-stat for any Nahida build.
3) The Widsith
Next up on the list is The Widsith, which is one of the popular 4-star catalysts in the game for obvious reasons. The Dendro Archon can use the catalyst’s features for both DPS and Sub DPS purposes due to the following stats.
- Primary: Base ATK 510
- Secondary: Crit DMG 55.1%
- Passive: When the active character enters the field they will gain either one of the following effects. It can be a 60% ATK increase, a 48% Elemental DMG increase, or 240 Elemental Mastery. The passive lasts 10 seconds and refreshes every 30 seconds.
You might want to use it on Nahida for a Hybrid build with enough EM from the artifact. Moreover, all of the random attributes increase her damage output.
Kagura’s Verity is a fantastic 5-star catalyst boasting universal usage across various DPS characters. Nothing can go wrong if you equip this weapon on an on-field damage Nahida. Moreover, the following attributes make it her second-best option in the game.
- Primary: Base ATK 608
- Secondary: Crit DMG 66.2%
- Passive: When a character uses Elemental skill, the damage of the ability increases by 12%. Additionally all Elemental DMG increases by 12%. The effects will stack 3 times for 16 seconds each.
Equip this weapon on Nahida to use her as a Dendro DPS in a Spread team composition.
A Thousand Floating Dreams
Lastly, Nahida’s best-in-slot option is A Thousand Floating Dreams. Given that it is her signature choice, every single stat compliments her abilities perfectly. These are the attributes that the weapon has to offer.
- Primary: Base ATK 542
- Secondary: Elemental Mastery 265
- Passive: The following weapon buffs the equipping character with 32 Elemental Mastery for every ally of the same element. Alternatively, it provides a 10% Elemental DMG bonus of the character’s element type for party members of a different element. Both the said effect can stack a maximum of 3 times. Additionally, nearby allies will also receive 40 Elemental Mastery from the weapon.
This weapon increases the Archon’s potential by a mile in Genshin Impact. It is a versatile weapon that will allow you to build her as a damage or support unit.
You can also share any questions you have about best weapon to use on Nahida. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest update.
Don’t forget to check out more of our original content from the list below:
Best Minecraft diamond seeds| Legends of Zelda titles| Genshin Impact Nymph’s Dream artifact| Diablo 4 Occultist guide| Genshin Impact code redemption process| Best Valorant graphics settings| Resident Evil 4 Remake Chapter 14 collectibles| Diablo Sorceror build| Genshin Impact 3.6 Spiral Abyss| 10 new Assassin’s Creed games| Diablo 4 Butcher guide| Pokemon Go Umbreon guide| Honkai Star Rail release reward| Best teams for Nahida|