Four months prior to the commencement of The International 9, Team Sirius– a newly formed Dota 2 team from China, has revealed its initial roster.
- Having played for Team VGJ during TI8, EHOME.K, EHOME.Luminous and DeathBringer Gaming amongst others, Liu “Freeze” Chang, now “Kamma”, is the first name on the list. He’ll be playing Position 1.
- Li “ASD” Zhiwen, who has been inactive in EHOME on loan from CDEC Gaming, will be playing Position 2.
- Xu “Hym” Zhi, who has been inactive in DeathBringer on loan from EHOME, will play Position 3.
- He “Inflame” Yongzheng, who has been inactive in Newbee, will play Position 4.
- Liu “Sylar” Jiajun, who has been inactive in Team Aster, will be trying out Position 5.
The announcement was made on the Chinese social media platform Weibo, through Team Sirius’s official account. According to it, Chen“longb” Long will be coaching the team. The announcement roughly says Sirius, the brightest star that can be seen by the naked eyes at night.
Sylar has confirmed that the account is an official one and so is the announcement. We’re grateful that we chose each other. May we shine like the Sirius at night, the ending sentence concluded.
Subscribe to our push-notifications and newsletter and we shall keep you informed. Happy Gaming!