Fortnite is one of the biggest FPS games out there. The game is quite popular all around the world for its unique gameplay and the regular events that happen nearly every month. Recently they paired up with Star Wars, once again. Yes, you heard that right! Furthermore, that’s not just it, the Fortnite x Star Wars events are packed with skins, light sabers, abilities, and whatnot. All these Fortnite x Star Wars force abilities in this update come with different perks and here we have it all explained for you from how to find them to how to use them.
Fortnite x Star Wars: How to Get Force Abilities
The biggest feature added to this update with the new Fortnite x Star Wars is that now not just you can join the force, you can use it! Here is how you can get these abilities:
- First and foremost you will have to find a Star Wars character on the Fortnite map and interact with them.
- Once your interaction is completed with them, you will enter the Rift Gate.
- After you enter the Rift Gate, you will be granted a lightsaber and force abilities.
Rift Gates Locations:
Well, the Rift gates spawn on a random location during the map and all three of them have a different symbol related to them.
- The Rift gates usually spawn after some time, so you will have to be attentive to the map.
- You need to make sure you get there before someone else does if you want to obtain the power of the force.
Tip: Even though the Rift gates spawn randomly and it’s really hard to guess where they might occur. Although, being somewhere in the middle of the map will give you access to reach all the locations relatively faster.
All Force abilities explained:
Three Star Wars characters spawn on the Fortnite map in this update, namely: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Darth Maul. Each one of them grants a different force ability on interacting with them. In addition to the force ability, you will also be awarded a specific lightsaber that is related to them.
- Interacting with Obi-Wan – You will be granted the Push ability and as the name suggests you will be able to push objects and players away from you.
- Interacting with Anakin Skywalker – You will be granted the Pull ability and yes you guessed it right, you will be able to pull objects and players towards you. Although, be careful and don’t end up pulling your death!
- Interacting with Darth Maul – This is probably the best Force ability, on interaction you will be able to lift objects and throw them at the players.
You will be able to use these abilities only for the time being you are in the match. Also, the perks of these forces are not just limited to these three abilities. In addition, you will be able to run faster and jump higher. Furthermore, with the help of a lightsaber, you can deflect bullets.
An energy that binds all calls to you.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 2, 2023
We are excited to enjoy these unique abilities. Also, we are sure that as we enjoy this update Epic Games is already planning another collaboration. Till then, may the force be with you! If you have any questions regarding Fortnite x Star Wars, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!