Fans of Mortal Kombat are eagerly anticipating the early access release date. In just a few days, players will have the chance to dive into Mortal Kombat 1’s early access version. Before getting into the game, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the basic moves in this combat game. In this article, we’ll provide you with a complete list of all the moves featured in Mortal Kombat 1.
Mortal Kombat 1 Early Access
Mortal Kombat 1 is following the popular trend in AAA game distribution where most players receive it on the official launch day, but those willing to pay a little extra gain early access a few days earlier.
- It’s important to note that early access is only an option for those who purchase the game’s special editions.
- Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until September 19th.
Here’s when Mortal Kombat 1 will be released in your region and when you can enjoy early access.
- For players with the standard edition, Mortal Kombat 1 will be available on Tuesday, September 19th, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, and Xbox Series X/S.
- Those who opt for the premium or collector’s edition will gain access on Thursday, September 14th, offering a five-day head start.
— Mortal Kombat 1 (@MortalKombat) September 12, 2023
NetherRealm hasn’t revealed the exact times for the official release on September 19, but we can reasonably expect them to align with the early access schedule. Regardless, if you’ve pre-ordered, it’s wise to start the pre-loading process ASAP. Keep in mind, that this game requires a huge 140 GB of storage.
Now, let’s return to the primary focus of this article: What basic moves can you execute in the upcoming Mortal Kombat 1? Apart from the distinctive fatality moves that set this game apart, there are numerous basic moves you should be aware of. Let’s explore them!
All Mortal Kombat 1 Moves
Before diving headfirst into the brutal battles of Mortal Kombat, it’s advisable to familiarize yourself with all the basic moves. Here is the complete list of all the basic moves in Mortal Kombat 1:
- High Punch
- Low Punch
- High Kick
- Low Kick
- Jump Kick: Jump + either KICK button.
- Jump Punch: Jump + either PUNCH button.
- Hop Kick: Up + either KICK button.
- Hop Punch: Up + either PUNCH button.
- Uppercut: Down + either PUNCH button.
- Foot Sweep: Back + LOW KICK
- Roundhouse: Back + HIGH KICK
- Low Kick: Down + LOW KICK
- Throw Opponent: Forward + LOW PUNCH
- Avoid Throw: BLOCK + diagonally down + away
- Death Punch: Standing punch when the opponent is jumping towards you.
All Moves Damage Scoring
Now that you know all the basic moves, here is the list of the damage scoring of each move (credit: SirGalahad):
Name – Scoring (Damage)
- High Punch – 500 (5.5%)
- Low Punch – 500 (5.5%)
- High Kick – 2000 (14.8%)
- Low Kick – 2000 (14.8%)
- Hop/Jump Punch – 1000 (11.7%)
- Hop Kick – 1000 (14.8%)
- Jump Kick – 2000 (14.8%)
- Crouch Kick – 500 (11.7%)
- Sweep – 1000 (11.7%)
- Uppercut – 2000 (24.2%)
- Roundhouse – 2000 (19.5%)
- Close Punch – 2000 (11.7%)
- Knee – 5000 (14.8%)
- Death Punch(min) – 500 (5.5%)
- Death Punch(max) – 500 (24.2%)
Are you eagerly looking forward to experiencing Mortal Kombat 1? Please share your thoughts on your favorite MK1 moves with fellow gamers in the comments section below.
For more content, stay with us here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update. You can also follow us on Spiel Anime, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Until next time!