Many promising Korean Dramas are releasing in March 2023 including Delivery Man, Oasis, and The Glory 2. Here are the top 5 anticipated K-dramas of March 2023.
A promising year for the Korean Drama industry progressed at a painstakingly slow pace in February. Notable releases such as Our Blooming Youth, Love to Hate You, and The Heavenly Idol achieved humdrum responses. This brings us to the new batch of March 2023.
There are some promising releases this month that might be exactly what you are looking to fill your plate for balanced entertainment. The month offers legal dramas, a historical piece, and some dash of fantasy. Along with those, Song Hye-Kyo is prepared to return to the screens with a new chapter of vengeance. Without much further ado here’s our list of 5 most anticipated K-dramas of March 2023.
Top Anticipated K-dramas of March 2023
Out of the many releases of Korean Dramas in March 2023, there are a few noteworthy ones. These are creating a buzz around their upcoming releases for their intriguing storyline and rich star cast. We bring to you the 5 most anticipated K-dramas and their release information.
5) The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
The upcoming historical Korean Drama, The Secret Romantic Guesthouse promises friendship with a dose of mystery. The story surrounds a Joseon Guesthouse that challenges stereotypes named Guest Summer Palace. Its secret-bearing boarding guests and eccentric owners come together to solve a mysterious missing case of Lee Seol that occur 13 years ago.
- The drama stars Shin Ye-Eun, Kang Hoon, Ryeoun, and Jung Gun-Joo in well-balancing characters that compensate for each other’s shortcomings. The Secret Romantic Guesthouse is releasing on March 20 through Viki and Viu in selected regions.
The next anticipation-worthy Korean Drama reaching your screens in March 2023 is Oasis. The drama follows three youths of the turbulent late 80s and 90s. Their fierce battle in the protection of friendship, dreams, and love promises to sync with the emotions of the current youth.
- The drama stars Jang Dong-Yoon, Seol In-Ah, and Choo Young-Woo in pivotal roles covering various yet familiar youthful personalities. You can catch it starting March 6, 2023, on KBS2.
3) Delivery Man
Bringing the Fantasy element to your screens is Korean Drama Delivery Man. In a country that offers premium black taxis is an even more exclusive Taxi driver who only attends to ghosts. The drama will follow a similar theme to Lee Hye-Ri starter May I Help You? however along with more comedic elements.
- The GenieTV original drama stars Yoon Chan-young, Bang Min-ah, and Kim Min-Seok. Furthermore, It is set to release on March 1, 2023, and will be available to stream through TVING, Viki, and Viu in selected regions.
2) Divorce Attorney Shin
In the upcoming JTBC drama, Divorce Attorney Shin follows the challenges Shin Sung-Han faces while dealing with turbulent divorce cases. This is the second divorce base legal K-drama to hit the screens this year following Strangers Again. It will be interesting to see how Shin Sung-Han handles the troubles of dying romances.
- Divorce Attorney Shin, based on a webtoon of Kang Tae-Kyung, stars Han Hye-jin, Kim Sung-Kyun, and Jung Moon-Sung in pivotal roles. It is scheduled to premiere on March 4, 2023, through JTBC and will also be available to stream on Netflix starting on the same date.
1) The Glory 2
It is an understatement to say The Glory part 2 (a continuation rather than a new season) is the most anticipated release of March 2023. The Glory 2 will continue the story of Moon Dong-eun’s vengence against her high school bullies who now have begun to fight back. Part 2 will open with the investigation of Myeong-o’s death and eventually lead to the ultimate conclusion of the show. The Glory 2 will be also interesting to view for how it concludes its dark plot centered around the sensitive matter of high school bullying.
- The drama will star the same splendid cast including Song Hye-Kyo, Lee Do-Hyun, and Im Ji-Yeon. It will start airing on March 10, 2023, along with the same star cast on Netflix.
These are some of the Korean Dramas you shouldn’t miss in March 2023. Apart from these, another Zombie show named Duty After School will join the famous supernatural titles Kingdom and All Of Us Are Dead. It shall be interesting to see if it’ll be able to further strengthen Korean entertainment’s hold on Zombie shows. Which of the upcoming K-dramas are you looking forward to the most, do share with us in the comments below.