Retro and Ziggurat Interactive’s A Boy and His Blob will be on Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021.
A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia, from WayForward Technologies, has a wonderful hand-drawn 2D liveliness. The game’s devotion to the riddle mechanics of the first NES adaptation caught many’s attention. A reboot of the first NES title made its way on the Nintendo Wii in 2009. Eventually, the game showed up on PlayStation, PS Vita, Xbox, PC, and Mac.
In the game, the planet of Blobolonia is undermined by an underhanded ruler twisted on global control. Players control a kid. He will work with his companion, a mass-like outsider animal with unbelievable shape-moving capacities enacted by eating jams. Together, the team endeavors to overcome foes and address riddles to arrive at Blobolonia and depose the domineering sovereign.
“We are pleased to report this new Switch form of the game, which is only the start of our drawn-out obligation to the A Boy and His Blob universe… Games like Blob just come in on occasion, and we are totally excited to proceed with Blob’s excursion with our companions from WayForward for old and new crowds.”
– Michael Devine, Ziggurat Interactive SVP of Business Development
- Experience a moving story told through lovely hand-drawn and enlivened delineations!
- Feed jam masses to trigger 15 helpful changes. This includes Caramel Cannon, Bubble Gum Bouncer, and exemplary beans like Licorice Ladder, Apple Jack, and Tangerine Trampoline.
- Go through woods, swamps, and the Blobolonian rural areas! Additionally, the Emperor’s Citadel has 40 amazing levels loaded up with stowed away fortunes!
- Gather fortunes to open 40 extra testing levels that will also test your abilities!
If you have any questions regarding A Boy and His Blob, then feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!