Welcome to another day, and another upcoming game to expect! If you’re thinking twice if you’ll purchase Focus Entertainment’s A Plague Tale: Requiem, well we may help you with that. You may just want to stay around with us here to know all the latest details of the game. If you read everything we wrote here, you may at least have your decision fixed in no time. So for a new game, would you choose A Plague Tale: Requiem? Let’s see below what this upcoming game has, shall we?
A Plague Tale: Requiem
Let’s start with the basics of the game, A Plague Tale: Requiem drops to the gaming community on Tuesday, October 18th, 2022. An action-adventure game worked hand-in-hand with Asobo Studio and Focus Entertainment on developing and publishing, respectively. S if you’re ready for some darker scenes than the Innocence release, then this one’s for you. All details, coming right up!
Platforms and Pricing
- You may expect the game to be playable on various platforms. Catch the game on your PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S via Xbox Game Pass, and Nintendo Switch via a cloud version.
- You may purchase the game for $59.99 for consoles via Xbox, and PlayStation Store, while $49.99 for PC via Steam, and Epic Games Store. We’re pretty sure this isn’t enough to convince you, so let’s move on.
About the story, setting, and characters
- If you’ve played the earlier series, the siblings hope to continue living a normal life. As they try, things may have yet to unfold, then here enters A Plague Tale: Requiem. In search of a permanent cure, Amicia, and Hugo, travels to a far south land away from their devastated region, in hopes to build a new life too.
- A more emotional journey to join the siblings. Prepare your weapons, and some supernatural powers as you take on unearthly creatures. Are you ready to survive? Explore new locations, and plan your way to survival when you encounter unsolicited enemies along the way.
- Although there may be a few leaks of the game, we wouldn’t mention them here, besides, players have been quite quiet about it too. How are there leaks? Well, some digital copies were sent out to retail stores earlier than expected (a mistaken action) and some may have purchased the game already. Moreover, it is estimated to finish the game around 15 to 18 hours of gameplay.
- Oh! The rats have always been present, and will always be perhaps. Hugo may have most of the control over his rat-based abilities in A Plague Tale: Requiem, so watch out! On second thought, 300,000 rats… that may look terrifying to see a swarm of rats on screen, but that’s quite something to look forward to, we think so.
- As we see more powers from Hugo’s bloodline curse, that would probably mean enemies, right? Anyways, you still move as Amicia in the game, so be ready for your crossbow and stealthy moves! No worries, because pretty sure your sibling has something up on his sleeve.
About A Plague Tale: Requiem
- According to Focus Entertainment’s official website for the game, they rated the game for mature audiences only. There may be inappropriate scenes not suitable for all ages, scenes may include Frequent Violence or Gore, and rated as General Mature Content.
- Additionally, the website describes the game: Embark into a brutal, breathtaking world twisted by supernatural forces. Dive into the sequel of the award-winning A Plague Tale: Innocence, joining Amicia and Hugo on a heartrending new journey.
Are you ready to survive tomorrow, players?