Alan Wake Remastered is all set to be released in just about a week. The new game consists of the base game along with the new expansions, The Writer and The Signal. Details about the PC requirements of Alan Wake Remastered have been revealed by Remedy Entertainment.
They have stated that various graphical settings, ultra-widescreen support, multiple performance modes, and advanced options are available. Ray tracing is not featured, while x64 architecture and DirectX 12 are required. DLSS modes are also available and players may choose to activate this or not. These modes include Quality, Balanced, Performance, and Ultra-Performance.
Although pre-rendered cutscenes are going to be featured in 16:9, ultra-widescreen support with a 21:9 aspect ratio is featured.
Minimum Specifications Required:
- OS: Win 10 64-bit
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- CPU: Intel i5-3340 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD RX470. 4GB VRAM.
- OS: Win 10 64-bit
- RAM: 16 GB
- CPU: Intel i7-3770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD 5600XT. 6GB VRAM
You can also check out some of the graphical settings players can tweak below!
- Ambient occlusion – Yes – (HBAO+ Nvidia Ambient occlusion tech)
- Resolution – Enumerated resolutions
- V-Sync – On/Off
- Console v-sync set to on and with no option to turn off
- HUD – Enabled/Disabled
- Motion Blur – Enabled/Disabled
- Film Grain – Enabled/Disabled
- FOV – Slider
- Graphics Quality – Low/Medium/High/Custom
- Render Scale – Slider – default to 100%
- Anisotropic Filtering – Off, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x
- Shadow Quality – Low, Medium, High
- Volumetric Light Quality – Low, Medium, High
- Terrain Quality – Low, High
- Draw Distance – Slider
In case you missed it, we have an FAQ page: https://t.co/IRi2CNFM0C
— Alan Wake (@alanwake) September 24, 2021
If you have any questions, then feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. So until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!