Over the past weekend, HoYoverse has revealed everything coming in the next update of Genshin Impact. Now that we are nearing the end of the Sumeru arc, what lies in the future of Travelers and the Dendro Archon? Here are all details about everything new coming to Genshin Impact 3.2. Keep reading to find out more!
There are plenty of things to look forward to in the next patch coming next week. Aside from the much-awaited Scaramouche boss fight, we’re also getting two new playable characters added to the roster. All of the trials we’ve faced in Sumeru will come full circle once version 3.2 goes live.
What’s new in Genshin Impact 3.2
The latest update coming in HoYoverse’s hit open-world gacha game is called “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises.” For Travelers who are able to keep up to date with the Archon Quests, this will be the final act in the region of Sumeru.
Here is a rundown of the new things coming in version 3.2:
- Archon Quest
- Nahida’s Story Quest
- Boss fight with Fatui Harbinger Scaramouche
- Dendro Hypostasis world boss
- Two new characters: Nahida and Layla
- Reruns for Yoimiya, Yae Miko, and Tartaglia
- New events
- Serenitea Pot updates
The next part of the Archon Quest in Sumeru will focus on the Traveler trying to free Nahida. To give you a brief recap, Il Dottore locked Nahida away in the Sanctuary of Surasthana. Through this Archon Quest, we’ll also get to square off against the Man-Made God in the form of Scaramouche.
- Scaramouche will be the third weekly boss who is a Fatui Harbinger. Both Il Dottore and the Sages of the Akademiya teamed up to create their own god in the form of Scaramouche
- As for Nahida’s Story Quest, we’ll get to know more about Nahida and her life as the Dendro Archon by doing this quest.
Aside from Scaramouche becoming a weekly boss in Genshin Impact 3.2, we’re also getting another World Boss. The coming update will introduce the Dendro Hypostasis boss. Since Nahida is also becoming playable in this patch, she’ll probably be using materials from this boss.
Also, the Dendro Hypostasis is the final cube to complete the Elemental Hypostasis family in Genshin Impact.
Character banners for Genshin Impact 3.2
Similar to the previous versions, there will be two phases in version 3.2. The first phase begins on November 2 and it features a rerun of a fan-favorite Pyro character.
- Nahida will make her debut on November 2 alongside Yoimiya’s rerun. A new weapon will also be available to get through the weapon banner. This Catalyst is Nahida’s signature weapon
- According to leaks, the four-star characters with boosted drop rates will be Razor, Bennett, and Noelle
The second phase of Genshin Impact 3.2 is said to begin on November 18, 2022. Both character banners will be reruns of two more fan favorites.
- Yae Miko will be getting her first rerun in Genshin Impact 3.2. The five-star character on the other banner will be Tartaglia, nearly every Traveler’s favorite Fatui Harbinger after Scaramouche
- The second phase will also include Layla with a boosted drop rate on both character banners. She is a four-star Cryo sword user hailing from Sumeru
There are four events in Genshin Impact 3.2. According to the live stream, Travelers can enjoy the following limited-time events and get Primogems and other valuable items for rewards:
- Fabulous Fungus Frenzy
- Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens: Greenery Chapter
- Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse
- Adventurer’s Trials
Serenitea Pot updates in Genshin Impact 3.2
The upcoming version will also bring something new for the Serenitea Pot. Ever visit another Traveler’s Serenitea Pot and you were just in awe of how beautifully decorated the place is? Ever wished you could have the same layout for your Serenitea Pot? Once the new update goes live, you can do just that!
- Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce the Replication system for the Serenitea Pot
- The Replication system allows Travelers to create replicas of other Travelers’ realms so they can use the same layout in their Serenitea Pot
- You can also share your designs with other players by sharing your Replica ID
Those are everything new coming to Genshin Impact once version 3.2 arrives next week! We’re definitely looking forward to finding out what happens to Nahida and Sumeru now that Il Dottore and the Akademiya have created their own god.
What are you most excited about in Genshin Impact 3.2? We would love to hear from you in the comments below! You can also leave any questions you may have about Genshin Impact below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.