Winter in New Horizons is something that all gamers look forward to, with various events in-store, thus everyone is anticipating the start of the season.
ACNH Winter Season together with the aforementioned events started around late November and will end on February 18. For gamers on a Northern Hemisphere Island, snow might begin December 10 which is two weeks before Toy Day. Additionally, from December 15, all cedar trees on the player’s island will be illuminated with blue, red, and green lights.
Crafting During Winter
- Starting on December 15, those in the Northern Hemisphere can collect and make Christmas decorations, which will be available until January 6.
- Players can gather snowflakes with their net throughout the full winter season, whenever it snows.
- By popping balloons in the sky, you can find any winter recipes that require lots of snowflakes. There are a total of 23 recipes for Winter Snowflakes.
- This season, players can also participate in the creation of Snowboys, which is a fun event. The player will receive a Large Snowflake after creating a Perfect Snowboy, which is required for the Large Snowflake crafting recipes.
- That being said, for people in the Northern Hemisphere, these activities are only available in late November and February. Southern Hemisphere islands will have to wait until May to participate in winter crafts and activities.
If you’ve been trying to log in to Final Fantasy XIV, you might be having difficulty with the game’s launcher, connecting to the server, or having internet problems.
- For those who are having trouble with error 4004, the issue is a little clearer, as is the solution. Sadly, it has everything to do with time. The players must be patient and wait for the congestion to clear.
- When you get this error, it means your connection to the login management server has been on for an extended period of time, forcing your game to close. READ MORE…
If you have any questions regarding Animal Crossing, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!