Events are one of the most happening things in battle royale games. They bring loads of new content, rewards, cosmetics, maps, and more to their worlds. Apex Legends is no stranger to events. So, a new event, the Dark Depths has been announced recently.
The game has been experiencing a dry spell for some weeks now. The new Season was also expected to bring with it evolving maps, limited-time modes, and much new content. However, these are yet to materialize. The new event is expected to bring the frenzy back to the game.
The Dark Depths
The Dark Depths brings new rewards, exclusive cosmetics, a new arenas map, new flash events with special rewards, and much more to Apex Legends.
The new arenas map is called the Habitat. It is part of the New Antillia archipelago. The Habitat houses the Leviathan. The island was created with an imagination of fights in the breeding grounds of the Leviathan. The Habitat also houses the Storm Point.
- The event will last from the 11th of January to the 1st of February. It lasts for a period of three weeks.
- The event will begin at 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET/ 6 PM GMT.
- Limited time Dark Depths Packs will be available during the event period. These packs will guarantee a non-dupe event-limited item.
- 40 new Dark Depth-themed items will be available
- Moreover, these items can be crafted using crafting metals.
The Dark Depths is expected to be the last event of Season 11. So, it might be the last chance to participate in Season 11 and win handsome rewards one last time before the new season, with its whole lot of new content, emerges. Check out the trailer for the event below.
If you have any questions regarding Apex Legends, then feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!