The Apex Legends developers faced criticisms recently regarding Seer, the new Legend who was included in the game with Season 10. On 23rd August, a new update was released, which looks quite promising as it comes with plenty of changes that make Seer less powerful than before.
When the Apex Legend at the beginning of Season 10 introduced the gaming world to Seer, it became very evident that Seer would become the new meta. But that was only until the developers comprehended, he was “due a nerf”.
Consequently, several issues popped up regarding the new patch and later it was announced that a new update on Seer nerf will be pushed back by one more week. Respawn Entertainment thereafter fixed all issues and bugs, and finally, the new Apex Legends update is here and accessible on all platforms.
Following are the full patch notes and information on the new character update Seer’s nerf.
On 23rd August, Respawn Entertainment went all out and balanced the patch to hit Seer by making three significant changes in the character’s abilities. The most prominent change is that Seer’s tactical no longer deals with damage and also the effect of flash is completely removed.
Latest #Apex patch notes
Is the Seer nerf enough? pic.twitter.com/HCslGJPtBq
— Apex Legends News (@alphaINTEL) August 23, 2021
Furthermore, some miscellaneous changes have also been made to Seer’s character, and some general bugs were also fixed. Most of them are listed below:
Passive Changes made to Seer
- Increased wait time between sensor spikes for full HP targets 1.25s to 1.75s)
- Removed center circle ellipses
- Reduced range beyond 75m (blue spikes)
- Reduced field of view
Tactical Changes made
- Increased detonation delay from 1.4s to 1.6s
- Players hit are no longer damaged or flashed. Screen shake from being hit is also reduced
- Move slow added while holding tactical
- Lowered volume on the audio
- Fixed tactical FX being visible in firing range when it’s not supposed to be
Ultimate Changes made
- Increase cooldown from 90s to 120s
- Lowered volume on audio
Miscellaneous Changes Made
- Fixed server errors related to Seer
- The adjusted volume of voice lines that play when Seer is chosen
Other bug fixes and general issues
- Fixed a problem caused by Climatizer FX (“No existing effect for handle” error)
- Resolved an issue with challenges (“Array index -1 is out of range”)
- Fixed most instances of Legends “holding a grenade” when they have none in their inventory (Wattson still suffers from this in some rare cases)
- Fixed an error with using multiple grenades on explosive holds (the following update later today will cause explosive holds to spawn closed again)
- Switch: Fixed holospray display
If you have any questions regarding Apex Legends, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!