One of the most significant updates DICE has finally released is a UI makeover that clarifies a few key bits of information for Battlefield 2042.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Players who have been down will be able to see if there are any other players within 50 meters of them after the update. This allows them to choose whether or not they want revival.
- If the reviver pings that they’re on their way, the game will also show the downed player.
- In a similar vein, if friendly players require more ammo or healing, the HUD in Battlefield 2042 will now display an icon above their heads. If you have that equipment equipped, you will be able to assist them.
- Cross-platform invites, as well as matchmaking in general, should now be more consistent.
- The menus in the game should also run more smoothly, especially when exiting a multiplayer game.
- The game’s attachment menus, notably the in-game Plus Menu, which is used to adjust attachments in-game, have also been overhauled by DICE to make them more user-friendly.
The patch notes don’t specify what the developer altered. They do state that making significant changes should now require fewer button presses.
While Battlefield 2042’s Update 3 has well over a hundred enhancements, tweaks, upgrades, and fixes, it’s worth noting that some of the most-requested features are still missing. The patch doesn’t include voice chat or a full scoreboard to the game. There are also no indications regarding when either feature will be accessible in the patch notes. For more detailed information about this update, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions regarding Battlefield 2042, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!