ARMYs, we may have news for you. As much as we love the boys equally, there are always members who own ARMYs’ hearts a little more than the others. So the first question is, who is your bias from BTS? The seven-member boy group has been actively busy with individual acts. If you are answering who your bias is, it’s okay; ours changes every time too! Anyways, without any more things to say, let’s start the list of BTS member who has the most fans. We’ll do it from the least to the most, so stay with us!
BTS member with the most fans
We based this list on the information in the poll in Kpop Profiles and the Global Hallyu Trend 2022. Also, we got the positions from forums and Kpop Profiles, although, for the past years, BTS has been flexible in the positions they have. Everyone sings, dances, and raps well. So here it goes!
[UPDATE: May 2023, with Instagram Followers Count]
|IG Accounts||Followers Count|
|7) RM @rkive||43.7M|
|6) Suga @agustd||44.8M|
|5) Jin @jin||45.2M|
|4) j-hope @uarmyhope||45.9M|
|3) Jimin @j.m||49.4M|
|2) Jungkook @jungkook.97||51M (last checked)|
|1) V @thv||58.7M|
7th rank: RM
Earlier known as Rap Monster, AKA Kim Namjoon, ranks seventh in our list of BTS members with the most fans. We did quite expect that Namjoon would be somewhere the least. But seriously, though, why ARMYs? Hahaha, kidding aside, we have personal preferences, so that’s fine—1/3 of BTS’ rap line and probably the member who loves music the most.
- Namjoon stands as the leader and main rapper of the group. He’s been co-composing and co-producing for around 150+ songs already. This leader may act so tough on the outside, but we know how playful and relaxed Namjoon is.
- Just last year, RM released her solo debut album entitled, Indigo. The album consists of 10 tracks that he collaborated with artists like Youjeen and Tablo. Recently, RM got featured in Colde’s song, Don’t Ever Say Love Me.
6th rank: SUGA
Coming in sixth place on this list of BTS members with the most fans is 1993-born member SUGA. Min Yoongi completes the 2/3 BTS rap line. Like the other two rappers, he’s been constantly involved in composing and producing songs, and he’s already credited with around 120+ songs.
- If you can see Agust D on solo projects, that’s probably Yoongi. He uses the alias for his solo works, where (read it backward!) DT means Daegu Town and his name is spelled backward. Yoongi is the group’s lead rapper and is currently traveling with his first-ever solo, SUGA | Agust D ‘D-DAY’ Tour!
- He released his album this April 2023, just before he kickstarted his D-DAY tour. SUGA’s solo debut album, D-DAY, is composed of 10 tracks. The pre-release track, People Pt.2, joined SUGA and singer-actress IU again in a heartfelt song.
RELATED NEWS: Top 5 Most Popular K-pop groups in the Third-Generation – Ranked
5th rank: Jin
The oldest member ranks fifth on the list, Kim Seokjin. The 1992-liner has a stunning visual that everyone would say, “I agree.” Some fans say he and BLACKPINK’s Jisoo look alike; see for yourself if it’s true!
- Seokjin is in charge of being a sub-vocalist and visual of the group. Alongside RM, he’s the one who is in charge most of the time in dealing with the members. Well, if he’s the oldest member, we can assume that the younger ones tend to joke around and probably try to annoy him.
- While we wait for his return from his military enlistment, ARMYs, let’s stream The Astronaut. Pretty sure new tracks will be waiting for us once Jin finishes his service. And we can’t wait!
OTHER NEWS: Top 5 Best Male Dancers in K-pop: Who takes the Crown? – Ranked
4th rank: J-Hope
Another 1994 buddy, J-Hope, ranks fourth now on the list. Jung Hoseok, 3/3 member of the BTS rap line, is actively participating in composing and producing songs. Just a little fun fact ICYMI, he chose the stage name J-Hope to become a source of light and hope to their fans. That’s very sweet of him, right?
- He’s the main dancer, sub-rapper, and sub-vocalist of BTS. Also, J-Hope released his solo debut album “Jack In The Box” last July 15, 2022. He’s part of the hyung line (oldest members) too. We may probably hear more solo songs from Hoseok soon, and we can’t wait for that!
- Hobi always shows his appreciation and love for music and ARMYs, so let’s listen to ‘on the street’ all together! This collaboration with J.Cole (and, of course, his talent) possibly boosted his popularity in the music industry. J-Hope dropped his Jack in the Box album in 2022; now, Hoseok is serving in the military.
RELATED NEWS: BTS J-Hope & J.Cole’s epic Collaboration: “on the street”
3rd rank: Jimin
Now we’ve entered the last three members on the list of the BTS member who has the most fans, AKA the maknae line (the youngest members!). Let’s begin with Park Jimin, the last member to join the group (but never the last in ARMYs’ hearts!) Jimin ranks 15th as the most popular K-pop artist globally in 2022 Global Hallyu Trends. This group made it big, as BTS ranked 1st in the said survey.
- Going back to Jimin, he is another main dancer alongside J-Hope. He sure will dance right away with just a bit of music heard. The 1995-born member also is a lead vocalist of the group. We just listened to the latest album, ‘FACE,’ and we hope you did too! Jimin once again proved how a great artist he is in the K-pop industry!
- And another surprise caught ARMYs off-guard! On May 9, it was revealed that Jimin joined the Fast X crew! Not an actor, but one of the artists behind the soundtrack of the upcoming Fast and Furious film, Angel Pt. 1, to release on May 18. We can’t wait!
RELATED NEWS: BTS Jimin debuts’ FACE’ Solo Album: Revealing his new side
2nd rank: Jungkook
Now in the second place on this list of BTS member who has the most fans is no other than the golden (and favorite) maknae, Jungkook! The 1997-born Jeon Jungkook took 11th place in the Hallyu Global Trends 2022. While on Kpop Profiles, he has 1.5 million votes as their bias. Fun fact: Jungkook has been friends and is in a group chat with fellow 1997 liner idols like SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu, The8, DK, and NCT’s Jaehyun, among others.
- The maknae Jungkook is in charge of the main vocalist, lead dancer, sub-rapper, and center positions. An all-rounder member indeed! Additionally, if you know Charlie Puth’s Left and Right, we hope you know that Jungkook is featured there. Solo debut soon for the maknae soon, please!
- Based on their Instagram followers, he’s been overtaken on this list. What just happened is that Jungkook deactivated and deleted his Instagram account. He said he doesn’t often use his IG, so instead; he just decided to delete it. Currently, the maknae maximizes the Weverse application to communicate with the ARMYs. Catch his live streams and updates there!
RELATED NEWS: Will BTS Jungkook return to Instagram + Account hacked?
1st rank: V
The second and first ranks have been continuously a sweet battle between the last two members. For this ranking, we’ll rank V in the first place. Kim Taehyung earned the 14th spot, just a rank higher than Jimin in the Global Hallyu Trends. On Kpop Profiles, V has the highest ranking being the fans’ bias at 1.7 million votes.
- Furthermore, Taehyung is the lead dancer and sub-vocalist of BTS. He’s a 1995-liner and is known by the member as Blank Tae because of his blank expression. He also had his acting debut way back in 2016-2017 during the drama “Hwarang.”
- The recent ELLE KOREA photoshoot took the internet swooning at him and storming over his Instagram account for the photos. We might see a V solo album soon; rumors are circulating about his solo debut and MV filming, so let’s keep our eyes open!
That’s it, ARMYs! Who’s your bias?
RELATED NEWS: ‘V IS COMING’: BTS V Stuns on ELLE Korea’s April Cover – Solo Debut Hint?
If you missed any updates or have questions about BTS, or K-pop, you can also share them below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.