Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War is a popular 2020 first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch and Raven Software and published by Activision. It was launched in November last year and fans of the video game series are in for some exciting news!
The Free Trial
Call of Duty: Back Ops Cold War is giving its players an opportunity to try out its Multiplayer mode for free, for a total of eight days across all platforms. It will start July 22 and end on July 29 for players on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One consoles.
- In the Multiplayer mode, players will be able to access NukeJacked 24/7, Party Games, Paintball Moshpit, and more.
- Players also have access to 12v12 Moshpit and the 40-player multi-team Moshpit with Team Deathmatch.
- It also features Rush map, which is a 6v6 map and takes place in and around a speedball course.
- The players will only be able to access the Multiplayer mode and Zombie mode during the free trial period.
- There is also a PlayStation-exclusive Onslaught mode which features a two-person team fighting off zombies across Multiplayer maps.
The game is currently on its season 4 and this is the right time to intrigue gamers by providing a free trial and ultimately motivating them to make a purchase.
Players will have access to the Zombie Mode in the free trial. Zombie Mode was recently updated with new maps, and it has quickly become the most popular mode of the game. It includes the recently released Mauer der Toten map along with Die Maschine and Firebase Z maps.
The Mauer der Toten map is set in Berlin and is the next chapter in the Dark Aether storyline. Recently, a player set a new word record by almost reaching round 700 on the new map. Zombie mode is also set to release on Call of Duty Mobile in the form of “Undead Seige”. With such a popularity, you might want to try it out in the free trial which begins today.
Also, if you enjoy it and make up your mind to buy it, you will be able to purchase the game at 50 percent discount on PlayStation from July 21 to August 4. Xbox players can avail the discount from July 23 to August 5. It was also announced that users playing the game for the first time will be able to carry forward their progress from the free trial mode, after it has ended.
If you have any other questions regarding Call of Duty, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Call of Duty, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!