- The Haunting of Verdansk is a limited-time Halloween event coming to Call of Duty Warzone.
- It features a cross over from the ever-popular horror franchises: The Saw & The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- The new trick-or-treat reward system adds special boxes that either contains rare blueprints and personalized items, or something spooky.
- A night time Zombie Royale mode where players have to survive with undead with supernatural abilities as well as other regular players.
- New themed bundles from both The Saw & The Texas Chainsaw Massacre available to purchase.
- The Saw Bundle includes garb of Billy the Puppet, Billy” skin for Morte, The Phlebotomozier Lethal Equipment piece, a special throwing knife and blueprint weapons – one Assault Rifle and one Shotgun
- .The Texas Chainsaw Massacre bundle includes Leatherface” skin for Velikan, “Family Heirloom” LMG blueprint, “Family Heirloom” LMG blueprint, an SMG blueprint weapon, a vehicle horn, and five additional Texas Chainsaw Massacre-themed items.
You can read the entirety of new features coming with this latest update here. Haunting of Verdansk is a part of Call Of Duty Warzone Season 6 and will be available from October 20 to November 3, 2020.