The largest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta in the history of the series, according to Activision, took place over the last two weekends. This game was played with the most players, most hours, and matches which resulted to be the best record of the franchise on the beta test.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- The Modern Warfare 2 open beta has the most players in Call of Duty history, the CoD team thanks fans in a blog post. The studio reassures fans that this was simply a short sampling of material for the game and mentions that those who pre-order it digitally will get to play the campaign a week early on October 20.
- Warzone 2.0 will become available for free to play on November 16 just a few days after the game launches on October 28. With about a month to go, viewers will have plenty of time to be ready for the debut of Warzone 2.0 season 1. The following significant release after Warzone 2.0 goes online is Warzone Mobile, which debuts in early 2023.
The Largest Beta-Testing officially ended
As the development team puts it, this beta was one for the record books, so players jumped at the chance to test the upcoming Call of Duty version early.
- The largest beta in the history of the Call of Duty franchise occurred for Modern Warfare 2. The Modern Warfare 2 open beta ended yesterday, and the Call of Duty team wants to thank players for taking part on all platforms while also sharing details about additional content for upcoming releases.
- The chance to earn beta awards and unlocks that transfer over to the finished game once it is released is one of many reasons why players should start playing Modern Warfare 2 as soon as it is released.
Fastest 15-million Pre-registration for CoD Warzone Mobile
- The Call of Duty team describes additional reward content for Warzone Mobile in addition to the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 beta rewards because it is the game that Activision, Blizzard, and King Mobile claim to have reached 15 million pre-registrations for the fastest time.
- As a result, pre-registered players have access to blueprints for the M4 – Archfiend Weapon, Vinyl: Foe’s Flame, x12 Prince of Hell, and Emblem: Dark Familiar. When Warzone Mobile reaches 25 million pre-registrations, there will be one more secret incentive. Due to the abundance of upcoming content for Modern Warfare 2, players have provided suggestions based on the open beta version of the game.
- The beta was initially only accessible to PS5, PS4, and PC gamers who had placed a pre-order for the game, but it later became available to everyone, including Xbox and PC users.
- Cross-play was one of the features that were tested on the second weekend of its release, albeit many PlayStation players disabled it because of cheaters and hackers.
- Many console gamers engaged in this activity when Warzone was released, and they’ll probably do it once more in November when the sequel is made available.
More about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Vault Edition pre-order…
The team behind Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2, and Warzone Mobile are thanked in the Call of Duty blog post, along with players, Infinity Ward, and all other teams involved in the new Call of Duty period. In addition to early campaign access, the Red Team 141 Operator bundle, FJX Cinder Weapon Vault, Season One Battle Pass, and 50 Tier Skips are among the benefits listed by the development team for gamers who pre-order the Modern Warfare 2 Vault edition.
Feel free to drop a comment in the comments section below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!