The magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire will arrive on October 11th on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, in physical and digital edition! Let’s find out the details.
Set in the enchanted world of Ignus, this magical online sandbox RPG will teach aspiring magicians the art of spells, flight, construction, forging alliances, forming a house and then an empire. Pre-order of Citadel: Forged With Fire is now available for selected retailers. Watch the trailer here:
The managing director at Blue Isle Studios, Alex Tintor, said:
With three major content updates and more than 90 patches, we worked directly with the community during Early Access to make Citadel a massive, content-rich game in preparation for the full launch. Three huge boss dungeons, the exquisite broomstick flight and the addition of Broomstick Sports, combined with improvements to our spell manufacturing system, will immerse players in this magical realm.
Key features of Citadel: Forged With Fire:
- Spell Factory: Enchant any wand or weapon, select the desired effect and add the elemental essence to create amazing spells, helping you in combat, taming the beasts and collecting resources.
- The power of flight: Why walk when you can fly? Use your magical skill to fly in the skies and launch yourself from above or travel the world. Enjoy your personalized broomstick, tame and ride dragons and giant eagles or use alchemy to levitate without the help of beasts or broom.
- Build stunning castles: Build your medieval palace and enrich it with magical shields, attack towers and regenerating stones.
- A rich fantasy world: vast plains, dense forests, majestic mountains, rotten marshes, icy tundra and dangerous caverns immersed in a 36km square.
- Broomstick Sports: Form your team and challenge players in aerial competitions. Take a break from the battle and compete in the official sport of Ignus.
- Boss Dungeons: Face challenging bosses that only the most powerful wizards can overcome.
- Magical creatures: A wide range of enemy creatures to fight, tame and mount like wolves, phoenixes, dragons, trolls and more.
- Forge an Empire: Meet other players and create a house to dominate the world of Ignus.
Industry veterans Jack Tretton and Doug Kennedy provided Blue Isles Studios with an executive guide to the studio’s titles, as well as guaranteed development funding for Citadel: Forged With Fire through OceanIQ Partners, LLC, both of which act as a director. Both Tretton and Kennedy confirmed the funding for Blue Isles’ next unannounced game through Interactive Gaming Ventures (IGV), which they founded together in 2018.
Citadel: Forged With Fire will be available worldwide in physical edition and digital on 11 October for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.