Activision proposed the 1.07 patch that solves a series of problems related to loading times and online instability in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
Let’s take a look at the list of changes:
- Improved loading times on all platforms;
- Stability corrections when playing online;
- Improvements to the frequency of track selection when choosing tracks online in matchmaking lobbying;
- Corrections to various path exploits;
- Improvements to the recharge times of all players’ upgrades;
- Correction to lobbies that do not repopulate properly after a player leaves;
- Correction to rankings and rewards at the end of the race;
- Various other changes.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled can be considered a bet won by Activision and Beenox, as it has dominated the world rankings since its release last month. Even the reviews have talked about it well.
The wise combination of respect for the original and new contents makes Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled a perfect title not only for those who want to give in to childhood memories but also for those looking for a good past time to be rediscovered, both in solitary, thanks to the high degree of challenge and the personalization of one’s style, both in company, for the variety of contents in terms of tests, characters and tracks. A title capable of involving players of different generations, between new attentions (aesthetic and content) and traditional elements.
What do you think of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled?