Okay, after a tweet from CD Projekt Red, fans have been looking for clues for a specific code (to win this awesome RTX 4090) that the devs hid in the Cyberpunk 2077 game. In this article, we will discuss all details and tell you that the next code is YET TO BE FOUND as of this writing and you can still win the prize.
Millions of participants have rushed to CD Projekt Red’s most recent game in recent weeks thanks to both Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and the most recent update for Cyberpunk 2077.
How to win Custom RTX 4090?
Following the release of CD Projekt Red’s new alternate reality game in Night City, three custom RTX 4090 graphics cards are up for grabs for Cyberpunk 2077 players. It is no secret that Cyberpunk 2077 has had a significant comeback in recent months despite not having the best of releases.
A weird ‘Code’ – 8ug8ear helped enhance the signal…
- It now appears that CD Projekt Red is using Cyberpunk 2077’s popularity by presenting an in-game challenge to its gamers. Players learned that a runner discovered a “weird code” on the Net as a result of a cryptic tweet from the game’s creator.
- A blog post on Cyberpunk 2077’s website showcased an image of a modified RTX 4090 to demonstrate what this “preem hardware” is if a player finds the location of this code in Night City and receives a message from a fixer about it.
Damn corps… scrambling our #BeyondFast transmissions.
Not to worry! 8ug8ear helped us enhance the signal — find the message and complete the https://t.co/JgbMUEeW4L link with it to find a message from a fixer: https://t.co/MwGP55n8fk pic.twitter.com/AdEJnVi57Q
— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) September 27, 2022
- It is unknown what this code actually means or where it is located in Arasaka Tower for the first task. The Arasaka Tower, which serves as the headquarters of the Arasaka Corporation in Night City, is a huge structure that may be hiding a lot of mysteries.
- Some gamers assume the code will be a physical object in the structure, while others think they can obtain their unique RTX 4090 by breaking into a terminal. Regardless of how to crack the code, competitors are still in it to win the gaming equipment.
Three Nvidia RTX 4090 to be given away
Nvidia RTX 4090 x Cyberpunk 2077
- The customized Cyberpunk 2077 edition of Nvidia’s RTX 4090 features a distinctive backplate with a pattern inspired by Johnny Silverhand’s (aka Samurai) band. It is the company’s most recent top-tier graphics card. The first of the three custom graphics cards are given to the player who discovers the code hidden somewhere in Cyberpunk 2077, however, no one is really sure where they can find this secret code right now.
- Fans have currently determined that the code is somewhere in Arasaka Tower thanks to hints on CD Projekt Red’s website and Twitter account. In the upcoming weeks, CD Projekt Red will offer hints for two additional jobs or challenges that will result in the giveaway of two more RTX 4090 graphics cards.
Cyberpunk 2077 recovered from a bad launch
The Phantom Liberty expansion for Cyberpunk 2077, the critically acclaimed anime adaptation of Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, and the regular release of patches for the game, which have seen it significantly improve from the days of its buggy launch, are just a few of the factors that have helped the game’s player base recover. Few could have predicted the magnitude of the rise in popularity.
This simply means that all the efforts of the devs to reborn the game that had a very bad start were all definitely worth it. Kudos to the loyal fans from day 1, and we hope them loyal fans win these all-new RTX 4090!
Feel free to drop a comment in the comments section below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!