The latest exclusivity of PlayStation 4 continues its exploitation with players thanks to Bend Studio which, as every week since early July, offers players to overcome new challenges in Days Gone via a free update. But this week, it is a patch a little larger than the last one we are dealing with since the developers took the opportunity to make some corrections to their game. Here are the detailed patch notes of version 1.30.
- Entitled “Keep Them Safer”, the fifth challenge confronts the player and his bike to a horde of 300 swarmers. Among the additional objectives, you will need to use your crossbow and multiple headshots to gain more points, but also avoid taking damage and rolling, which will allow you to earn more points.
Bend Studio announces that Challenges 6, 7 and 8 will arrive respectively on August 2nd, August 9th, and August 16th, and also recalls that all those previously released will remain available indefinitely.
New setting options:
In order to make the game as accessible as possible to all players, the developers have made the choice to add new settings options in the menus so that everyone can configure the game to his liking. These changes apply to both Story mode and Challenges mode, and the studio announces that more will be coming in the coming months.
- Added the possibility to invert the horizontal axis of the camera (so far, this was only possible for the vertical axis).
- Adjustment of the “Camera Tracking” option, which was already present but did not always work properly. Once activated, it allows the camera to automatically follow the player in all his actions.
- Added the ability to disable the speaker of the controller directly from the game. The sound will then be redirected to the traditional audio output.
- Added the ability to change the size of subtitles for better visibility. Three levels are available: small (default), medium and large. It is now also possible to change or disable the subtitle background and disable the display of the speaker name.
- Added the ability to focus on maintaining the action key in a QTE rather than having to apply repeated pressure as is currently the case.
- Added the ability to change the size of the icons for better visibility. Three levels are available: small (default), medium and large.
- Improved responsiveness of the sprint key.
- NPCs from the “You Never Gets Old” mission should not be stuck in the field anymore.
- The traps can now be placed in a shallow submerged area.
- Deacon’s bike should not become invisible after using Photo mode.
- The animations of the swarmers will be more fluid when they interact with a rim.
- The ring “1% ER” now works correctly in all challenges.
- Fixed the problem that a small number of players did not progress in the Drifter’s Run scoreboard.
- The traps now appear on the mini-map.
- Changes have been made in the credits of the game.
- Fixed various HUD issues after some missions.
- Fixed various bugs and crash issues.
- Adjust various audio issues throughout the game