Hey, players! Are you a fan of Dead by Daylight or just starting with the game? Well, you may have heard about Dead by Daylight: Hooked On You Dating Sim! This newest franchise of Dead by Daylight welcomes you to Murderer’s Island. Yes, you heard that right, the Murderer’s Island where you meet four killers who are up for some little flirting and romance.
Find your way on the island, build relationships, make or break friendships or maybe this will lead to some killings. Surprisingly, there are exclusive items to acquire and we’re here to help you have them. Stick with us!
Claiming your free Dead by Daylight: Hooked on You item
You may wonder how you’ll get the two unique rewards offered in Hooked on You. Worry no more cause we’ll guide you to receive the one-of-a-kind Captured Heart charm, and the Surf Survivor outfit for Jake Park (with shark bite included)! Follow these steps to earn your free items:
- If you haven’t created an account yet, you may want to do so. Create your Behavior Interactive account here!
- After creating an account, you can now link your Dead by Daylight account from any of your chosen platforms.
The above-mentioned are just optional steps, but if you have your Behavior account, you may proceed to these next steps:
- You may now launch Hooked on You Dating Sim.
- Navigate to the Main Menu, and select Link Account.
- After this, you’ll be redirected to a webpage where you can redeem your code, just follow the instructions given.
- Then, launch Dead by Daylight.
- After opening DBD, hover over the Store menu, and select the Feature tab.
- You can see the Redeem Code button on the top right, then input the code you got.
Vous voulez savoir comment obtenir vos récompenses Hooked on You dans Dead by Daylight ? 🌟 Cliquez ci-dessous pour tout savoir.
— Behaviour Interactive (@Behaviour) August 4, 2022
- There you have it! Your Charm and Outfit automatically join your Inventory.
More about the Dead by Daylight‘s Dating Sim
Did you receive the Charm and Outfit? We’re glad to help! Moreover, if you went here to learn more about the newest franchise, we’ll briefly walk you through Hooked on You! There are a few features you may want to read through about the game.
- The interactive Dating Sim is a single-player game, still published by Behavior Interactive. It was just released yesterday, August 4, 2022. If you loved Dead by Daylight, you may appreciate this game too as the Killers look lovable, and nothing like their DBD exterior.
- Did you know The Entity has a beach Realm? Now you know, so explore different locations in the game that you have never seen before. The island holds dark and calm places that you would surely want to take a look around.
- Again, there are four DBD Killers on Murderer’s Island to accompany you during your stay. There are completely different people on the island so you may want to socialize with them, get to know each other, and maybe get a chance to find your true love. See this as a real dating situation!
- Lastly, just a quick warning about photosensitivity, or epilepsy seizures on Hooked on You. We’ll provide you with their notice below before you start the game.
“A very small percentage of people may experience epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain kinds of flashing lights or light patterns. These persons, or even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy, may experience epileptic symptoms or seizures while playing video games. If you or any of your relatives has an epileptic condition or has had seizures of any kind, consult your physician before playing any video game.”
- Additionally, you can purchase the Hooked on You on Steam, which is available on PC play.
That’s it, players. Share with us your ‘Hooked on You’ experience!
You can also share any questions you have about Hooked on You below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.