Hey, players! Have you started playing Digimon Survive? If so, you may want to know all monsters and evolutions in the game. We got you! We’ll list them all for you here. If you’re here out of curiosity, Digimon Survive is a survival game from Bandai Namco Entertainment and Hyde developers. This game celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Digimon Anime and opened for playing last July 29th.
The story circles around a group of teenagers who got lost on a camping trip. They happened to wander to another dimension — a strange world with monsters. Now we’ll walk you through the monsters and their digivolutions!
All monsters in Digimon Survive
Now, let’s start! If you obtained Digimons in the game, you should know their digivolutions (Digimons’ evolution!). Just so you know, there are at least a hundred Digimons playable in Digimon Survive. There are three evolution stages for these creatures, we’ll categorize them based on Child, Adult, and Perfect.
Firstly, the Child Digimon is the third natural evolution stage in Digimon. You may expect your Digimon to be growing and developing at this stage. This is where its cognitive development starts and its strength begins to increase as well. You may see the list below of the Child Digimons that appear in Digimon Survive!
- Agumon – one of the eight Digimon partners, and is the digivolution of Koromon.
- Dracumon – also known as Dracmon is another Digimon ally, and a monster full of mischief yet is close to its partner, Kaito.
- Falcomon – while this Digimon partner is a bird-type from the high mountains.
- Floramon – an addition as another ally is this flower-type Digital Monster, and just fits perfectly with its partner, Saki.
- Kunemon – next partner is this larva-type Digimon who personally understands what its partner Ryo is talking about or feeling towards him.
- Labramon – moreover, here’s another Digimon ally, a beast-type creature but looks like a dog.
- Lopmon – moving forward to this Digimon partner, who is a beast-type appearing with three horns, however, it contradicts its appearance as it is a carefree, innocent, and childish monster.
- Syakomon – lastly is this crustacean-type Digital Monster who has a lot of common sense.
Furthermore, the next list is the Adult Digimon. This evolution follows the Child which now considers your Digimon fully grown, just like its name. It acquires more knowledge and power, and most of the digivolutions end here. Here’s the list of the Adult Digimons playable in the game!
Lastly, when you successfully evolved (or obtain!) the Digimon at its Perfect Digimon evolution, your Digimon now possesses overly much power. Most of the Adult Digimons cannot evolve further, undeniably the Perfects are considered rare creatures. So here is the list that is available in Digimon Survive!
- Altur Kabuterimon
- Blue Meramon
- Holy Angemon
- Marin Devimon
- Megalo Growmon
- Mega Seadramon
- Metal Greymon
- Skull Greymon
- Were Garurumon
More about Digimon Survive
Also, just a heads up there are eight partnered Digital Monsters. Particularly, each of the Digital Monsters we have described above has a partner, and here they are!
- Takuma Momozuka and Agumon
- Kaito Shinonome and Dracmon
- Miu Shinonome and Syakomon
- Shuuji Kayama and Lopmon
- Saki Kimishima and Floramon
- Ryo Tominaga and Kunemon
- Minoru Hinata and Falcomon
- Aoi Shibuya and Labramon
Digimon Survive blends visual novel storytelling with tactical battle elements!
From the power of choice to the power of Digivolution, take a look at Digimon Survive’s gameplay system. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
— Digimon Games (@digimon_games) July 1, 2022
Basically, that’s all for now! Have you read all the monsters and their evolutions above? These Digimons are all playable on Digimon Survive, we’d love to hear who are your favorites! Once, we’ll briefly give you details on where you can purchase and play the game if you haven’t yet!
You can also share any questions you have about this newest game Digimon Survive below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.