It’s a dark day for Sims 4 players as the game seems to be experiencing some technical difficulties. Today, March 15, 2023, EA Server still appears to be down. Twitter users share their frustrations.
EA Server Still Down
Are you having trouble logging into the game? Many players have taken to social media to voice their concerns about technical difficulties.
As of March 15, 2023: EA Servers are still down. EA Help claims to have fixed the issue. However, many players are still unable to connect, especially with the games like Sims 4, Mass Effect, Madden, and Warfare 2.
Is anyone having trouble launching the sims 4?
— rachel (@raespinozaa) March 14, 2023
No, it is not fixed. I have tried all evening to access one of my games and the EA App is not working. At all. Is there a way to change back to Origin? I never had any problems using that format to access my games.
— Jaline😷🇺🇦 (@JBK11) March 15, 2023
@EAHelp for a help service I don’t think not responding to my emails about a LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY I WAS SCAMMED OUT OF is great.
— 5iveFoot4 (@IiiMx55) March 15, 2023
Possible Causes of EA Server Downtime
There are several reasons why EA servers can go down, including high traffic volumes, server maintenance, server upgrades or repairs, software or hardware failures, and cyber attacks.
- High traffic volumes during peak gaming times, such as weekends or new game releases, can overload the servers and cause them to crash.
- Maintenance and upgrades may also result in temporary server downtime.
- Additionally, cyber-attacks and server failures can lead to unexpected outages.
How to Check FIFA Server Status
- Go to: EA Official Support
- Check the game’s server status by clicking Games on the menu and typing in “FIFA”.
- This provides details about the current state of the servers, allowing you to determine if they’re currently experiencing any issues.
- Alternatively, you can also check Down Detector.
FIFA Error: Unable to Connect to EA Server
This frustrating login issue is blocking players from accessing the game, with an annoying message popping up that says, “Unable to complete EA account sign-in [Code 100].”
Are the EA servers down I can't connect to them on FIFA 23? #FIFA23
— RyanKent🇬🇧🇬🇧 (@dibs1872) March 13, 2023
This error is typically triggered by connection problems between the game servers and your device. Don’t worry, you’re not alone – the most common culprits behind this issue are either a weak internet connection or the game servers themselves being down.
- If you’re having trouble with your local server, try connecting to a different server using a VPN. It could be just the fix you need.
- There have been reports from users who have found success in resolving their connectivity issues by modifying their DNS settings. Regardless of the platform you’re utilizing, configuring your Preferred DNS server to 188.8.131.52 and Alternate DNS server to 184.108.40.206, followed by a device restart, has proven to be a viable solution for some.
For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!