Elden Ring players panicked when they suddenly couldn’t log in to their accounts this day June 13 of 2022. In this article, we will discuss why and what to do(if we can possibly fix this error).
Online servers for #ELDENRING will undergo maintenance today, June 13, 2022.
It is expected to last about 3 hours for all platforms and will include an update to version 1.05.
Maintenance will begin at 11:00 PM PDT | 08:00 CEST | 15:00 JST.
Thank you for your patience.
— ELDEN RING (@ELDENRING) June 13, 2022
UPDATE: Online servers will undergo server maintenance today (June 13th, 2022). This maintenance is expected to last for 3 hours for all platforms and will include the update-version 1.05.
When playing the game on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One, you don’t want to see the “Failed to log in to the Elden Ring game server” warning. Before you ever enter the game, it displays on the main menu. Fortunately, there are some answers to this problem. Here’s how to fix the “Failed to log in to the game server” bug in Elden Ring.
Failed to Log in to the Game Server – Possible Fixes
NOTE: You may start doing these fixes when all servers are up and your game is still not working. For now, you may want to wait for the announcement from the devs if all servers are back online. Simply check this article and will surely keep you updated.
- Check to see whether the Elden Ring servers are down.
- The official @EldenRing Twitter account is where you can find out about planned and unanticipated repairs.
- Look to check if any other players are having difficulties.
- On most social media networks, searching will help you find discussions about the game. If other players are having problems, it’s most likely a game issue that the devs will need to address.
- Examine your system’s internet connection.
- This error notice happens when our console/PC is not connected to the internet, in our experience. If possible, use a wired connection.
- Make sure the most recent update is installed.
- It’s possible that you’ll need to upgrade in order to play online.
- To find any new patches, use your platform’s “Check for update” function.
Most gamers should be able to get around the problem using the preceding fixes and workarounds. If all else fails, contact FromSoftware and file a bug report. All agents are pretty responsive so you may ask for their help if none of these fixes worked for you.
- As you can see, during the server outage, a new patch will be applied, which will include bug fixes and other improvements to Elden Ring.
- Once the patch notes are published, we’ll update the post with a link to them.
As always, if the maintenance schedule changes whether it’s shortened or extended, we’ll be sure to update the post, so check back frequently to see if anything has changed.
OTHER NEWS: Riot Games LoL: Wild Rift – Xbox Game Pass Possible Release Date
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!