Saber Interactive’s games are well-known all around the gaming world, including World War Z, MudRunner, SnowRunner, and many more. World War Z was a zombie shooter game, which proved to be a great addition to their developments by winning many gamers’ hearts. They announced a new game based on the Evil Dead movie series, which was supposed to launch in 2021. Here’s what we know about it.
Sadly, the game has now been delayed to February 2022, which means gamers will have to wait for more. While COVID 19 has impacted the gaming industry positively, at the same time, it has led to numerous delays.
These delays include Horizon Forbidden West, God of War 2, Digimon Survive, and many more anticipated games. Unfortunately, Evil Dead is its latest victim and gamers will have to be more patient. Saber Interactive took to Twitter to bring the bad news, but it ensured the fans that the time would be taken to make the game even better.
“Evil Dead: The Game will be releasing in February 2022. Hey groovy gamers, we’re targeting a new release date to give the team some extra time for polish and to ensure this is the ultimate Evil Dead experience you’re all waiting for!”, tweeted @EvilDeadTheGame
Also, this additional time will allow them to implement a single-player option that will let you enjoy the game when you are without your co-op compadres.
About Evil Dead
As most of you might know Evil Dead was a popular horror film series, which is considered one of the scariest franchises. Evil Dead The Game is based on the very same franchise and would be a zombie shooter game.
- The game would bring to the gamers, Evil Dead universe’s horror and action and will allow them to experience the universe firsthand
- Evil Dead will have over-the-top and gory action sequences. Therefore, it will be a game suitable for adults.
- Some of the greatest characters from the Evil Dead series will be the leads in the game. This is great because it means you will get to be them.
- The character roaster as of now includes Ash, Kelly Maxwell, Pablo Simon Bolivar, Scotty, Lord Arthur, and more.
- You will be able to play as a team of four survivors and your mission will be to fight the Deadites and banish the vile Kandarian Demon.
- The game will be available on PlayStation 4&5, Xbox One/Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
If you have any other questions regarding Evil Dead, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Evil Dead, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!