Fall Guys has a new update and with it, comes a new level. This level was loved by many during the beta and it has finally arrived in the final game. Jump Showdown. The developers have also fixed a lot of bugs and made some minor adjustments to the minigames. Here’s everything you need to know about the Fall Guys 1.05 Update.
Fall Guys 1.05 Update – New Level – Jump Showdown
Jump Showdown is basically Jump Club, where two handles keep rotating and you need to stay on the platform without falling. Easy trick, don’t let the handles align. But, in Jump Showdown, your platform tiles fall down randomly. So, be prepared for some action-packed fun with this level.
🚨 We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!! 🚨
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta! 👑
We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread 😗👌
More new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes 👀 pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
Fall Guys 1.05 Update – Bug Fixes
The developers fixed a lot of bugs with this update. Check out all of them –
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
Fall Guys 1.05 Update – General Improvements
Along with bug-fixing, they did some general improvements. Check them out –
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server error
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
Fall Guys 1.05 Update – New Costume – Legendary Prickles
For every player who faced server issues, the developers are gifting a new costume as a good gesture. It’s called Legendary Prickles. It’s the cactus costume and if you’ve played the game before August 13, even for once, you’ll get the costume for free. Plus, you get 5000 Kudos.
To find the costume, just go the Upper and Lower section, and you’ll see it right there. The costume is good, but I’d suggest you not to wear it right now since many people are using the same costume. And they’ll continue to do so for a short span of time since it’s new. Be unique, and customize on your own.
For more Fall Guys Content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Respect All Lives, and Happy Gaming!