FIFA 21 was the #1 best-selling game in the US for the month of October 2020. The successful title was followed by another EA game, Madden NFL 21 at #2.
FIFA 21 was the best-selling game on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The data is from the NPD Group that lists the top 20 games for October 2020 across all platforms. These platforms include both physical and digital sales from the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation, Steam, and Xbox platforms.
Top 20 Best-Selling Games in the US for October 2020
* indicates digital sales not included
- FIFA 21
- Madden NFL 21
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- NHL 21
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars*
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons*
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe*
- Ghost of Tsushima
- NBA 2K21*
- Marvel’s Avengers
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*
- Ring Fit Adventure
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2
- Super Mario Party*
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe*
For more content related to video games, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications ande never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Respect All Lives, and Happy Gaming!