With the hype surrounding this year’s FIFA Men’s World Cup, many pro footballers are getting their own exclusive skins in video games like Call of Duty. Neymar Jr. is getting his own skin in Call of Duty but what about another battle royale title known for its exclusive skins? In Fortnite, Neymar Jr. already has his own exclusive skin. Keep reading to find out how to get the Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite!
How to get Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite
The good news is Neymar Jr. is already in Fortnite. However, we hate to be the bearer of bad news but the time period for unlocking this particular skin is over. If you have already been playing Fortnite since Chapter 2 Season 6, you might recall the Neymar Jr. skin being available for players.
- The Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite can only be unlocked if you purchased the Battle Pass during that season. Similar to other skins like Wolverine and Deadpool, players need to complete special challenges
- As a player completes these special challenges, they are able to unlock the Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite. By completing more of the challenges, they are then able to unlock various accessories they can use with the Neymar Jr. skin
- These accessories include a Back Bling, a Pickaxe, and an exclusive emote
- Of course, the skins in Fortnite always have a whole other variant that is unlockable after progressing through the special challenges. For the Neymar Jr. skin, players can get two more Neymar Jr. skins aside from the basic version
What are the special challenges needed to unlock this skin in Fortnite?
After a player successfully purchased the Battle Pass for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, they will unlock a series of challenges. Here are all the challenges for the Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite:
- Talk to an Island Soccer Character – unlocks Soccer Ball Emote Toy and the Neymar Jr. Banner
- Complete 3 quests from Island Soccer Players – unlocks Matador Loading Screen
- Complete 5 quests from Island Soccer Players – unlocks Neymar Jr. Outfit
- Drop the Soccer Ball Toy 500 Meters as Neymar Jr – unlocks Joia Trophy Back Bling
- Score a Goal with the Soccer Ball Toy as Neymar Jr – unlocks Jaguar Strike Pickaxe
- Eliminate 3 opponents with the Neymar Jr. skin equipped – unlocks Shhh. emote
Can I still get the Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite now?
If you’re looking to get this skin during Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4, it is unfortunately not available. As we mentioned, it was only made available for players who purchased the Battle Pass during Chapter 2 Season 6.
Moreover, the skin has exclusive quests you need to complete in order to obtain it. This means that it won’t be making a comeback in the Item Shop anytime soon.
- If you missed out on the chance to obtain the Neymar Jr. skin in Fortnite, fret not! A new football-themed skin line has just dropped in Fortnite called ‘Let Them Know’
- The skins part of the ‘Let Them Know’ collection are fully customizable. This means that players have the ability and freedom to customize the said skins in multiple patterns and colors
- There are also limited-time quests available where players can get rewards like the ‘Go for the Goal’ Spray and bonus EXP
Which Fortnite skin is your favorite so far? Let us know in the comments below. If you have other questions about Fortnite, feel free to share them with us and we’ll get back to you soon! Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.