Fortnite servers will have downtime on all platforms today, June 21 (Tuesday), for Fortnite’s Patch 21.10. So what’s new?
|1:00 AM (PDT)||4:00 AM (ET)||9:00 AM (BST)|
A standard 30 minutes prior to that moment, matchmaking will be deactivated. Downtime can take up to 3 hours, but it is usually considerably less than that. Unless, of course, during major updates.
v21.10 is scheduled for release on June 21. Impressive. Most impressive.
Downtime will begin at 04:00 AM ET, with matchmaking disabled 30 minutes beforehand. pic.twitter.com/3322G9J9a6
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) June 20, 2022
Fortnite Patch 21.10 Early Notes
- Evie’s belt sticks straight out for some players.
- Some players may find that the belt on Evie may stick straight out in the air and doesn’t move with expected physics.
- Throwing a Reality Seed against sloped terrain may reset the age of Reality Sapling.
- Players may find the Age of their Reality Sapling is reset if they transplant their Reality Seed against sloped terrain.
- Armored walls are missing from the published islands.
- Published islands no longer have Armored walls after the release of the 21.00 update.
- Tracker Device
- We’re aware of an issue that is causing the tracker device to not update correctly for teams when multiple teams are able to use it.
- Prop movers and manipulators can not be placed when they don’t overlap with props.
- We’re looking into an issue that is causing an issue with prop movers and manipulators to not place when not overlapping with props.
SAVE THE WORLD:
- Players may not receive notifications while in game.
- .We’re investigating an issue that causing players to not receive notifications while playing a match. Players can receive notifications while in the waiting lobby.
- Destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion.
- Two active questlines (Sleep on It from the Blockbuster Questline and Destroy: Good Morning from Ventures) task players with destroying beds.
- Most beds are not being counted towards quest completion when destroyed.
- Survivors are missing in Rescue the Survivor missions.
- We’re investigating an issue that causes Survivors to be missing from rescue missions.
- The parental Controls screen cannot be exited with a controller.
- The Parental Controls menu, when entered while using a controller, does not show a controller prompt to exit, and no input exits the menu.
If you have any questions regarding Fortnite’s Patch 21.10, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!