Hey, players! Have you been playing Fortnite for a while now? Or just curious if the game is doing great after all the new game releases? Well, either way, you may want to read further here to look at how Fortnite is doing. Honestly, Epic Games does a great job of maintaining the players of the game. So for today, we’ll discuss the Fortnite player count this September 2022! If you have the question, “are we losing players?“, we may have the answer right here for you, so stay with us!
September 2022’s Fortnite player count
We are also curious about the number of players who enjoy the world of Fortnite lately. If you missed out on the game, it is a free-to-play, battle royale game offered by Epic Games since 2017. Three available game modes for players to enjoy: the classic Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite: Save the World, and Fortnite Creative. Also, every new season does excite fans as crossovers, live events, and new characters and items arrive in the game!
- Well, we’ll start off with Fortnite’s registered players. If you can remember, Fortnite reached 350 million registered users in 2020. The game has been growing since its release, and in 2021, it jumped to 400 million players. Crazy, right?
- Along with its growing number of players, the profit it brings to Epic Games is also crazy, according to an IGN report in 2021, Fortnite made $9 billion in two years. Really huge, yes.
- Although just a piece of information, these registered users include all who signed up and only played a game or two. So this isn’t the official count of all the active players in the game.
Fortnite now has over 350 million registered players! In April, players spent over 3.2 billion hours in game. 🙌🥳
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 6, 2020
- As of this writing, we are looking at PlayerCounter figures, and a whopping 2.9 million players are online. Most of these players come from the U.S., followed by Brazil, Russi, the U.K., and Germany. So we can say that a lot of people are still logging in to Fortnite this month of September.
- It would’ve been better to hear from Epic Games, but as of now, they have not released any information or numbers yet. If we estimate, around 2.5 million to 4 million players do play the game every day. Also, with the help of PlayerCounter, this is the closest estimate we may find about Fortnite‘s player count for this month.
Is Fortnite losing players?
This may be a question that all of us are thinking about. And to answer this question, no, Fortnite is not losing any players nor it is dying. From the data we have shown above, we do think that this game is still one of the players’ favorites.
- Millions still log in and play, and even increases during live events! Additionally, with all the newest events and updates up on their sleeves, players are still hooked on the game.
- Chapter 3 Season 3 is still ongoing, and they have been actively adding more in-game content for its players. Recently, they added a new Teen Titans’ Starfire outfit set! Just this season too, John Cena and Darth Vader also made their appearances in Fortnite which players enjoyed.
- Moreover, a Spider-Verse crossover may come next season in the game. Gwen comes along with Miles Morales, so be sure to wait for that in the upcoming Season 4!
That’s it for now, players!