The second season of Fortnite Chapter 3 began in March 2021 and will conclude on June 3rd. It introduced several fascinating improvements, such as the addition of the Zero Build mode, and apparently, there will be a lot more. Although Fortnite version 20.10 is a small update, it will offer new skins, weapons, and other features to the game. Here’s all we know so far, starting with the patch’s release timing.
Prepare yourselves, the v20.10 update is scheduled for release on April 5th. Downtime will begin at 04:00 AM ET, with matchmaking being disabled 30 minutes before. pic.twitter.com/l1BZwMJ8v8
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) April 4, 2022
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Skins
Fortnite players are eagerly anticipating the release of update 20.10, which will be available on April 5 across all platforms.
According to @Nanxss; someone who has been right in the past regarding Fortnite news, the Eivor Varinsdottir skin will be given to some streamers/content creators tomorrow and will arrive in the Item Shop April 8th. pic.twitter.com/Xsb8SvYjAV
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) April 4, 2022
The new upgrade will be accompanied by a period of server outage, which will begin at 9 a.m. BST in the United Kingdom. From 8.30 a.m. BST, however, matchmaking will be disabled.
Update 20.10 will include Eivor Varinsdottir cosmetics from Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and a new shotgun, as per the newest leaks. The map will also be modified, with the combat lines between The Seven and the IO being moved.
Upcoming Shotgun Stats.
This one is a a single barrel shotgun, mix of the pump & double barrel. It shoots 1 bullet then reloads just like the double barrel animation (we've seen it in the trailer). The stats go up to Mythic but idk if we'll get a mythic tho, here it is anyway: pic.twitter.com/uNcU51ktl9
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) March 23, 2022
Finally, version 20.10 will include plenty of bug fixes and performance adjustments, detailed in the notes here.
***For full list including the ‘In Development’, you can check it here.
Fortnite Update – 20.10 Patch Notes
- Vehicles may stutter and jerk when driving in Battle Royale or Creative
- Boats and Cars may appear to stutter or hitch when driving despite being on smooth terrain.
- Unable to use Ziplines between wind turbines on Windbreakers Island.
- Players are unable to use the Ziplines between wind turbines on Windbreakears Island.
- Fishing Collection Book Progress Resetting.
- We’re investigating an issue where your Fishing Collection Book appears to reset its progress after viewing the tab in the Collection menu.
- Previews in the Item Shop map appear tilted
- When previewing an item in the item shop the preview may appear tilted.
- Last season’s quests may be displayed in the Tracked Quests on the HUD
- Last season’s quests may be displayed as tracked on the HUD.
- Back Blings ‘floating’ on some outfits
- Back blings have a large gap between the back bling and the outfit when using Halley or Leelah.
- Bushrangers leave shed excessively after sliding.
- After sliding or moving quickly Bushrangers leaves shed excessively and may cause a drop in the frame rate.
- Match end UI occasionally missing from the screen
- After a player finishes the match, the match end UI may be missing from the screen
SAVE THE WORLD:
- Placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes (Performance Mode Only)
- While in the “Refuel Homebase Mission” attempting to place a BluGlo Siphon may cause a crash. This issue only occurs when players are in Performance Mode.
- Wolves and Raptors are missing their combat passive abilities
- Wolves bites are supposed to deal AOE damage and Raptors attacks are supposed to leave their targets with Affliction (damage over time).
- Passive abilities will be added to the Wolves and Raptors in a future update.
- Players are unable to re-do repeatable quests after completing them.
- Players are unable to re-do repeatable quests after completing them the first time.
Do you have any questions about Fortnite? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!