Starting tomorrow, Fortnite players may dress as Sakura Kasugano and Blanka from Street Fighter, with each skin having an additional outfit. Sakura’s workout gear and Blanka’s business suit will be available, on April 28th, in the Item Shop.
Blanka’s second costume was reportedly inspired by Rival Schools boxer Boman Delgado. Cool right?
Competitors, it’s time to FIGHT 🥊
Taking a break from the crane game, @StreetFighter's World Warriors Blanka and Sakura are coming to fight.
Read about their two Tournaments that are happening, including a mobile-only Tournament!
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 26, 2022
Blanka and Sakura Cups will also be available in line with the event, with one arriving on mobile devices on April 27, 2022, and the other coming on all platforms on April 28.
- To begin, each of the two Blanka & Sakura Cups has a separate mode. A Zero Build Duos is the Android version. On April 27, 2022, it will last three hours.
- Then the second is applicable to all platforms. On April 28, 2022, anyone can participate in Battle Royale Duos battles for the same duration.
- Lastly, your total points will be gained over a period of up to ten matches. The reward for participating will be a Loading Display.
Skin Bundle Details
Thoughts on the new Street Fighter collab? (Sakura & Blanca) pic.twitter.com/6MLR7MyVbN
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) April 26, 2022
- Blanka and Sakura each have various styles and accessories.
- The Blanka bundle includes Blanka Back Bling and a Tropical Hazard Kebab Pickaxe. As you complete knockouts, Blanka generates electricity.
- Sakura’s basic school outfit bundle includes a Fighting Tournament Trophy Pickaxe, a Hanakaze Claw Back Bling, and a Kayari Buta Glider.
- The typical themed accessories are present in this Street Fighter event. The event also features their famous emotes like Sakura’s triumph sway and Blanka’s somersault, all of which are from their original franchise.
If you have any questions regarding Fortnite, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!