Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 is kicking things off with brand-new skins for players to enjoy. With the new season and battle pass, Fortnite players can acquire the exclusive skin for Geralt of Rivia. If you want your opponents on the battlefield to fear you, what better way than to take them down with The Witcher on your side? Here’s a complete guide on how to get the latest Fortnite x Witcher skin collaboration: Geralt of Rivia. Stay with us!
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 adds Geralt from The Witcher.
It looks like the era of chrome has finally come to an end in Fortnite. In the launch and cinematic trailers released for the new season, we see The Witcher himself take part in the gunfights. Aside from Geralt, the latest season in Fortnite also has a brand-new map, weapons, and gameplay mechanics that will keep players busy this holiday season.
- Although there are a lot of new characters and skins available in Fortnite’s latest season, most of the excitement is for Geralt’s character dropping in one of the biggest battle royale games right now
- Before Epic Games released the trailers, players had no idea they were planning on bringing The Witcher into the game. So imagine the surprise of the Fortnite community when they saw Geralt in action! Players who will get Geralt in Fortnite are going to win that Victory Royale in style
How to get Geralt in Fortnite
Some characters and skins in Fortnite are obtained simply by purchasing them from the in-game store. However, that won’t be the case for Geralt once he becomes available in the game. The Fortnite Outfit is expected to be released on February 7, 2023.
- The first thing you need to do is purchase this season’s Battle Pass. Some skins only require you to progress through the Battle Pass and use your Battle Stars. But that won’t be the case for Geralt, as you will need to wait for him to release, much like when Indiana Jones was part of the Battle Pass
- Since the Geralt skin in Fortnite is part of the Gaming Legends Series, you’ll need to complete a set of quests first. No need to fret, as your efforts will not be in vain! The Fortnite Outfit comes with some pretty great cosmetics and an exclusive emote
- Geralt of Rivia loading screen
- Warlock Tools back bling
- Muscle Memory spray
- Igni Sign emote
- Warlock Steel Sword pickaxe
- Geralt of Rivia skin
Aside from the base skin, Geralt’s outfit will also feature an additional style. As of writing, there are no leaks yet, which show what the style looks like. Maybe The Witcher in an all-black outfit? That would be pretty nice, no?
The good thing about this skin is you don’t need to spend extra V-Bucks to get him. All you need to do is purchase the Battle Pass and then finish a series of quests! The quests may be challenging but come on, are you really going to skip on the opportunity to dress your Fortnite character up as Geralt?
RELATED NEWS: Fortnite: Chapter 4 Battle Pass details
Will you get the Battle Pass in Fortnite for Geralt’s skin? We would love to hear from you in the comments below! Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.