The Genshin Impact community has gotten a handful of character leaks ahead of versions 3.0 and 3.1. Although there are only six leaked characters confirmed so far, some fans are wondering which among them is worth it.
To get new characters in Genshin Impact, Travelers have to save up on the in-game currency called ‘Primogems‘. And with every update in the game, HoYoverse releases limited-time character banners where players can “pull” for whichever character they want to get. With Genshin Impact 3.0 and 3.1 getting nearer, here are the characters we think are worth pulling for.
Leaked upcoming playable characters: Genshin Impact 3.0 and 3.1 updates
Reliable leakers and data miners in the Genshin Impact community have been working non-stop to release information about the Sumeru update. According to the leaks we have so far, there will be fifteen new characters coming to Genshin Impact soon.
However, these fifteen characters are coming over the course of the Sumeru story.
Below are the names of ten of the new characters arriving in Genshin Impact 3.0 and 3.1:
- Collei – 4-star Dendro Bow user
- Dori – 4-star Electro Claymore user
- Tighnari – 5-star Dendro Bow user
- Candace – 4-star Hydro Polearm user
- Cyno – 5-star Electro Polearm user
- Nilou – 5-star Hydro Sword user
- Nahida or Kusanali – 5-star Dendro Catalyst user
- Scaramouche – 5-star Anemo Catalyst user
- Faruzan – 4-star Anemo
- Dehya – 4-star Pyro Claymore user
It’s important to note that the characters are listed in order of their speculated release. Another thing to note is this article will be filled with Genshin Impact leaks so read at your own risk!
Collei – 4-star Dendro Bow Character
If you’re an avid reader of the Genshin Impact manga, Collei is one of the main characters in the story. But recently, HoYoverse has confirmed her appearance in the actual game when they released her drip marketing.
The official announcement also revealed that Collei is a Dendro Bow character. Although there may be Travelers who want to pull for her, Collei is going to be a free 4-star character in the coming update. Therefore, you can save your Primogems for other characters unless her Constellations are something you’re after.
Collei is also connected to Amber, who is mentioned as part of the Dendro character’s official introduction. Here are her possible abilities according to Genshin Impact leaks:
- Normal Attack: Supplicant’s Bowmanship
- Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- If her NA is a Charged Attack, Dendro energy accumulates on the arrowhead.
- A fully-charged Aimed Shot can deal 124% to 294.5% ATK, from Talent level 1 to 15
- Elemental Skill: Floral Brush
- Collei throws out a Floral Ring that deals 1 instance of Dendro DMG to targets it comes into contact with.
- Floral Brush generates three particles when it hits.
- Elemental Burst: Trump-Card Kitty
- Collei throws the doll named Cuilein-Anbar, causing an explosion that deals AoE Dendro DMG, creating a Cuilein-Anbar Zone. Cuilein-Anbar will bounce around within this zone, dealing AoE Dendro DMG
Is Collei worth waiting for?
- Similar to Amber, Collei’s Passive also reduces Stamina consumed while gliding. So if you’re looking for a Dendro version of Amber, then Collei is your best bet for that.
- On the question of whether Collei is worth waiting and saving your Primos for, we have to say no. If the leaks turn out to be true that she is a free character in the upcoming Sumeru update, we can test her out for a while. Then, we’ll have a verdict on whether she’s worth waiting for or not.
Dori – 4-star Electro Claymore user
Dori is another character who had an official announcement from the Genshin Impact social media accounts. According to the announcement, Dori is a 4-star Electro character who uses a Claymore as her weapon.
Some Travelers likened her appearance to Diona, one of the bartenders at Cat’s Tail located in Mondstadt. Moreover, she is described as a merchant in Sumeru whose prices can make your heart ache, according to Tighnari. So if you’re looking for a Sumeru version of Dr. Baizhu, then Dori is your person.
Listed below are Dori’s possible abilities and skills:
- Normal Attack: Marvelous Sword-Dance
- Perform up to 3 consecutive strikes.
- If her NA is a Charged Attack, Dori performs continuous spinning attacks at the cost of Stamina.
- Dori launches a more powerful slash once her Charged Attack ends
- Elemental Skill: Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon
- Dori directs a Spirit-Warding Lamp to fire off Troubleshooter Shots at her opponents. This attack deals Electro DMG
- If Dori’s Fixer Shots hit opponents, they create 2 After-Sales Service Rounds which automatically tracks down opponents and deals Electro DMG.
- Elemental Burst: Alcazarzaray’s Exactitude
- For her Elemental Burst, Dori summons the spirit within her lamp which gives its client various kinds of aid.
Is Dori worth waiting for?
- If we take a look at her leaked abilities, Dori is an Electro healer. This makes her the second Electro healer in Genshin Impact after Kuki Shinobu. So if you want a new healer on your team, then Dori is definitely worth waiting and pulling for.
- But she is only worth waiting and saving your Primos for if you want a Healer for your team. Otherwise, we suggest you save your Primogems for another character coming out in future Genshin Impact updates.
Tighnari – 5-star Dendro Bow user
The second Dendro character set to arrive in Genshin Impact soon is Tighnari. This character is a 5-star bow user who possesses a Dendro vision. Moreover, he is described to be a professional yet stern person who does not take kindly to troublemakers.
If Tighnari catches you fooling around, expect that he will put a stop to your antics and give you a firm lecture on why you shouldn’t be messing around.
Here are his possible abilities and skill sets once he arrives in Genshin Impact:
- Normal Attack: Khanda Barrier-Buster
- Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- If his NA is a Charged Attack, the power of Dendro accumulates on Tighnari’s arrowhead. Once fired, this deals increased DMG to its target.
- Additionally, his NA has different effects depending on how long it is Charged
- Charge Level 1 – Fires off an arrow carrying the power of flora that deals Dendro DMG
- Charge Level 2 – Fires off a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Upon hit, the Wreath Arrow will create 4 Clusterbloom Arrows that will track nearby opponents automatically and deal Dendro DMG
- As for his Plunging Attack, Tighnari fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before dealing AoE DMG once he hits the ground
- Elemental Skill: Vijnana-Phala Mine
- Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead that deals AoE Dendro DMG, creating a Vijnana-Khanda Field that creates mysterious illusions that taunt opponents and draw their fire.
- Elemental Burst: Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft
- For Tighnari’s Elemental Burst, he combines the power of all seeds. Then, 6 Tanglevine Shafts fire from his bow. These Shafts tracks down opponents and deals Dendro DMG
- After the Tanglevine Shafts hit opponents, they create a secondary wave of these Shafts that will also track down opponents. Furthermore, it deals Dendro DMG upon hit.
Is Tighnari worth waiting for?
- If you’re one of those players who like having DMG dealers on your team, then we suggest you wait for Tighnari and pull for him. Based on his kit, Tighnari seems like he can make a great Sub-DPS or even a Main DPS depending on how you build him.
- Is he worth waiting for? Yes, if you want another DMG dealer on your team. Additionally, getting his Constellations is rumored to increase the amount of DMG he deals on enemies.
Candace – 4-star Hydro Polearm user
Compared to the first three listed above, we don’t have much information about Candace and her kit. However, leakers say that Candace is coming to Genshin Impact in the 3.1 update.
Here are the leaked information we have about Candace so far:
- Using Candace’s E generates a shield. The leak continues to describe Candace’s E as being similar to the following characters: Diona, Beidou, Gorou, and Sara
Is Candace worth waiting for?
As of now, we cannot give an honest opinion on this character. If we end up getting more information about Candace, then maybe we can answer the question of if she’s worth waiting and pulling for.
Cyno – 5-star Electro Polearm user
Cyno is another character featured in the preview trailer for Sumeru. Additionally, he is also part of the official manga for Genshin Impact. In the manga, he helps Collei and rescues her from her captors.
However, there isn’t any official information about Cyno and his kit. But according to leaks, he will be part of the 3.1 patch in Genshin Impact. Below are Cyno’s possible abilities based on data from reliable leakers:
- Elemental Skill
- Cyno dashes forward and deals damage. This skill’s CD is very low.
- Elemental Burst
- Cyno infuses his weapon with the Electro element. Once his weapon is infused with Electro, it changes the action of his Elemental Skills and Normal Attack.
- Additionally, the range and damage of Cyno’s Elemental Skills increase
- Passive Talent
- Cyno’s DMG when casting Elemental Skills scales off of his Elemental Mastery
Is Cyno worth waiting for?
- Cyno will be the second male Electro character following Razor. Additionally, it turns out that Cyno is going to be a 5-star character. So if you’re the type of player to collect characters based on rarity, you should consider waiting for Cyno’s release.
- But looking at his skills, Cyno is sounding like an Electro version of Xiao. So he’s worth saving and waiting for if you want a Main DPS for your team.
Nilou – 5-star Hydro Sword user
The latest Sumeru preview which Genshin Impact posted briefly showed Nilou, another new character coming soon. Furthermore, leaks suggest that Nilou is a 5-star sword user with Hydro vision.
Some leakers also provided information about Nilou’s kit. However, all this information is unofficial and HoYoverse might get around to changing some of her skills before she is released.
Here is a look at Nilou’s gameplay in Genshin Impact.
And as for her abilities, here is Nilou’s kit based on leaks:
- Normal Attack/Elemental Skill
- Nilou launches up to 4 slashes with her sword. Afterward, a ring of water surrounds Nilou which applies Hydro to enemies who get near her
- Nilou’s E has a long cooldown which might make it difficult for players to use her as an on-field DPS
- As for her Q, Nilou can inflict AoE DMG on enemies who are either hit by it or standing near the targets
- Nilou boosts the DMG from seeds generated by Dendro or Hydro reactions
- She also has the ability to increase Bloom DMG dealt by other party members. This Talent scales off of Nilou’s HP
Is Nilou worth waiting for?
- Based on the information we have about Nilou, she sounds like a perfect off-field DPS for your team. Another interesting detail about Nilou is when she uses her Elemental Burst, the hand gesture she does is an Iranian dance technique.
- However, these are all subject to change (STC) until Genshin Impact releases official information about her character. So if you’re wondering whether she’s worth waiting for or not, it depends on what kind of character you want for your team.
On the other hand, you can also wait for Nilou if you want to add her to your collection of waifus in Genshin Impact.
Nahida or Kusanali – 5-star Dendro Catalyst user
One of the characters Genshin Impact players are looking forward to the most is Nahida or Kusanali. This is because she is the fourth Archon out of the seven to arrive in the game.
Nahida or Kusanali is the Dendro Archon, the one responsible for looking after Sumeru. Moreover, players find her interesting since leaks suggest she is the first Archon who willingly helps the Traveler on their journey. She is also the youngest among the Seven Archons of Teyvat.
BLANK, a credible Genshin Impact leaker has a theory on why players will pull for Kusanali. “Her gacha pull tactic is not of design or meta, it’s her personality and story that attracts people,” according to BLANK.
As for Kusanali’s kit, there is no information available as of writing. But given that she is an Archon, we can expect her to be more powerful compared to other characters.
Is Kusanali worth waiting for?
- In our opinion, Kusanali is worth waiting for since it’s taken so long for Sumeru to release and we’re finally getting their Archon. And personally, all three Archons (Venti, Zhongli, and Raiden Shogun) are on my team. There’s a sense of accomplishment in being able to secure all three Archons from your pulls.
- And even though we don’t have much information about her kit, Kusanali will be a good addition to your teams since she is an Archon after all.
Scaramouche – 5-star Anemo Catalyst user
One of Genshin Impact’s fan favorites is Scaramouche. Since his first appearance in the Unreconciled Stars event, most players are intrigued by his character. Additionally, it doesn’t help that he’s one of the Fatui Harbingers. So to Genshin Impact players, that automatically makes him cool and interesting.
Then, we find out that he is created by the one and only Raiden Shogun. So that makes Scaramouche’s character even more interesting to the community. At the time, we weren’t even sure if Scaramouche is a playable character.
But recent leaks have already confirmed that Scaramouche is going to be released in a future Genshin Impact update. Surprisingly, Scaramouche won’t possess an Electro vision contrary to popular belief. Instead, he will have an Anemo vision.
As for his kit, leakers haven’t been able to disclose that information for now. However, Scaramouche is rumored to fit the Main DPS role in a team. To back this up, leakers claim that Faruzan, another Anemo character will act as his Support.
- To further explore Scara being the Main DPS in a team, leakers claim that he specializes in “Transformative Reactions”.
- We don’t have footage of his gameplay yet but just those words alone are enough to convince us that he’s actually as powerful as they make him out to be.
Furthermore, we may also get a Weekly Boss in the form of Scaramouche around the same time that he releases. But as for other information about his character, that’s all we have for now.
Is Scaramouche worth waiting for?
To answer the question of whether Scaramouche is worth waiting for or not, we’re honestly torn. When we first encountered his character in the game, he certainly seemed intriguing. However, his Element and Weapon were honestly disappointing.
But we can’t place the blame on Genshin Impact for that since we were the ones who expected his character to be different.
Nonetheless, we think that Scaramouche is worth waiting for. We’ve seen characters who have a Weekly Boss version of themselves are actually pretty strong (Childe and Raiden Shogun, right?). Plus, it’ll be nice to have another Fatui in your character roster. So you may want to consider waiting for Scaramouche to release in the game.
Faruzan – 4-star Anemo
Another upcoming character we don’t have much information about is Faruzan. But as we mentioned above in Scaramouche’s part, this character is going to be excellent support for Scara.
As for Faruzan’s kit, there is no information about it. What we do know is that Faruzan is going to be a 4-star Anemo character. But for the character’s weapon and playstyle, leakers haven’t provided any information about it.
Is Faruzan worth waiting for?
- Honestly, we think it’s not worth it for you to save your Primogems for Faruzan as of now. But if we do get more information about his character, then maybe our opinion might change.
- But for now, we suggest saving up your Primogems for other characters who you actually want to pull for.
Besides, Faruzan’s character is speculated to arrive in the 3.2 update. By then, we will certainly have more information about this character. As of now, you’re better off setting aside your Primos for the Dendro characters given that we’re also getting new enemies in the Sumeru update.
Dehya – 4-star Pyro Claymore user
And finally, one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters is Dehya. Similar to some of the other characters on here, she appeared briefly in the Sumeru preview trailer posted on the official Genshin Impact YouTube channel.
One of the unique details about Dehya’s character design is the amount of skin she’s showing. Her character release will be interesting because chances are, HoYoverse is going to release an alternate outfit for her.
- In the past, characters like Jean and Mona received alternative outfits because of an issue in China about Genshin Impact characters showing too much skin. As of now, we don’t know yet whether HoYoverse is releasing an alternative outfit for Dehya.
- Furthermore, Dehya’s character will play an important role when we enter the Sumeru arc in Genshin Impact. Could Dehya be the Pyro version of Beidou? We’ll find out once we get a better look at her kit. Right now, there is no information about her playstyle aside from her character wielding a Claymore.
Is Dehya worth waiting for?
- Dehya’s overall character design is very unique. Another interesting detail to her design is the fact that out of all the leaked characters coming to Genshin Impact soon, she is the only one with tanned skin.
- This has been an issue in the community when leaks came out concerning the Sumeru region in Genshin Impact. Since the region is based in East Asia, some players expected that we would get characters with dark skin. However, the leaks proved otherwise which obviously upset some players.
- Nonetheless, Dehya is worth waiting for if you want a Pyro Claymore user on your team. We may get more information about her character soon as the Sumeru update draws nearer. So you may want to wait for that before deciding whether Dehya is worth waiting for or not.
Genshin Impact 3.1 onwards looks promising and filled with new content
Those are only some of the characters coming to Genshin Impact in versions 3.1 and beyond. We hope this helped in making you decide which characters to save your Primos and pull for. Honestly, it all depends on your preference when deciding who to wait for in Genshin Impact.
With that being said, which characters are you interested in pulling for? We would love to hear from you in the comments below. And if ever we failed to include a character in this list, feel free to let us know as well!
Good luck on your pulls, Traveler! We hope you get the characters you want. If you have other questions about Genshin Impact and the upcoming Sumeru update, feel free to drop them below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.