The abilities and ascension materials for the upcoming character Kamisato Ayato leaked online. The 5-star Hydro sword-wielding Commissioner will release in Version 2.6. Those that want to pull him may need to prepare his materials and artifacts in advance with this new information.
Kamisato Ayato Ascension Materials
Raising Ayato to level 90 will require the following materials:
- 1 Varunada Lazurite Silver
- 6 Varunada Lazurite Gemstones
- 9 Varunada Lazurite Fragments
- 9 Varunda Lazurite Chunks
- 18 Old Handguards
- 30 Kageuchi Handguards
- 36 Famed Handguards
- 46 Dews of Repudiation
- 168 Sakura Blooms
Maxing his battle talents to level 10 requires the following materials:
- 3 Teachings of Elegance
- 6 Old Handguards
- 6 Mudras of the Malefic General (Dropped by new weekly boss – Raiden)
- 21 Guides of Elegance
- 22 Kageuchi Handguards
- 31 Famed Handguards
- 38 Philosophies of Elegance
Kamisato Ayato ABILITIES
Katsusui Senkoku (Passive)
Ayato’s elemental burst damage increases based on 3% of his max HP.
Daily Cooking (Passive)
Cooking a perfect dish with Ayato has an 18% chance of creating a suspicious version.
Korobi (Normal Attacks)
Ayato performs five rapid strikes as part of his regular attack combo. Like most characters, he deals AOE damage on his plunging attack. He can also use a charge attack to move forward while performing an iai. His charged attack consumes stamina.
Kyouka (Elemental Skill)
Ayato leaves a water illusion in his original location and then shifts. It will taunt nearby enemies and explode after some time (or when damaged), dealing hydro damage to those around it.
As he shifts, Ayato enters Soukai Kanka state. His attacks will convert into AoE hydro damage and will increase in speed. Using his Shunsuiken attack in this state will then create a Wave Flash effect. His damage will increase based on his Max HP, and he can stack Wave Flash four times. While in this state, he cannot use charge or plunging attacks.
Using his skill again ends the Sounkai Kanka state. Leaving the field’s effect also does the same. Its cooldown reduces when party members hit opponents with regular attacks.
Suiyuu (Elemental Burst)
Ayato creates a garden of purity that will unleash bloom water blades, raining down on opponents within the area. The burst deals with AOE hydro damage and increases the attack speed of all characters within.
- Kyouka Fushi: Increases Shunsuiken damage by 30% against opponents with half HP or less.
- World Source: Increases Wave Flash stacks to 5. Max HP increases by 40% when he has 3 Wave stacks.
- Gensui Ichiro: Increases Suiyuu by three levels and maximum upgrade level to 15.
- Endless Flow: All other party members deal 20% increased regular attack damage during Suiyuu.
- To Admire the Flowers: Kyouka increases by three levels and its maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Boundless Origin: After using Kyouka, the next Shunsuiken attack will create two more strikes that deal 300% attack damage. These extra attacks will not have Wave Flash effects.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!