In Genshin Impact, we’ve met four Archons so far and three of them are already playable as they fill all kinds of roles on your team. According to a Genshin Impact leaker, the Dendro Archon, Kusanali who also goes by Nahida, is going to be a Support character.
The leak doesn’t shy away from providing details about the Dendro Archon’s skillset in Genshin Impact. Based on the leaker’s information, Kusanali will be a strong Support character fitting for an all-Archon team comp. Here are all the details we know about Kusanali based on the latest Genshin Impact leaks.
Genshin Impact leakers reveal that Dendro Archon Kusanali will be a strong Support character
As Travelers unlock the Sumeru region in Genshin Impact, they also meet its Archon, Kusanali (also known as Nahida). The Dendro Archon will be playable in one of the next patches in Genshin Impact. For now, she remains an NPC who is the center of the latest Archon Quest in Sumeru.
Since her release date is drawing near, leakers have been hard at work in finding out more information about this upcoming Genshin Impact character. One of the most credible leakers, hxg_diluc, has released details about her abilities. This comes after Uncle J gave a sneak peek at Kusanali’s skillset if Travelers get her.
- Kusanali will be an “ultimate EM (Elemental Mastery) buffer”
- She is an off-field support character, especially at C0
- Obtaining her Constellations will greatly improve her performance as a Support and Sub-DPS character
- Travelers who have Kazuha and are planning to pull for Cyno should also pull for Kusanali
A closer look at Kusanali’s abilities
The information from Uncle J claims that Kusanali will be a pure off-field Support character if she’s at C0. They then add that by obtaining her Constellations, she can fit another role aside from off-field Support. Uncle J also detailed what changes once you get Kusanali’s other Constellations:
- C1 resolves Kusanali’s Energy Recharge issues
- If she reaches C2, Travelers can use her as a sub-DPS on their team comp
- C4 greatly improves Kusanali’s Support capabilities
- And C6 allows Kusanali to be a Spread carry
Another Genshin Impact leaker reveals more information about the Dendro Archon
Known Genshin Impact leaker hxg_diluc seemed to back up Uncle J’s claims as they came out with their own information about Kusanali. Aside from all of the information we got from Uncle J, hxg_diluc provides a closer look at what we can expect from Kusanali once she joins our team in Genshin Impact.
Here is a summary of the information we got from hxg_diluc:
- Nahida bears a resemblance to Dendro Traveler’s kit. They both give different buffs to characters when their flower (Elemental Burst) comes in contact with different Elements
- Her Elemental Burst can deal a large amount of Dendro DMG in its Area of Effect (AoE)
- The Dendro Archon can inflict Dendro Element while moving (maybe similar to Mona’s and Ayaka’s sprint abilities)
Based on this, Travelers who already have the other three Archons (Venti, Zhongli, and Raiden Shogun) are recommended to save their Primogems for Kusanali. This is because she can give an impressive buff to her teammates’ Elemental Mastery.
You should also think about getting Kusanali if you are using the Raiden Shogun in your team comps. After the Dendro reactions were introduced in Genshin Impact, the best reactions so far occur when Electro meets Dendro.
When can we pull for Kusanali?
At the moment, there is no official information yet from HoYoverse about when Kusanali’s banner is arriving. Even after the latest live stream for Genshin Impact 3.1 took place last September 18, they have confirmed that the Dendro Archon isn’t part of the latest update.
Some leakers speculate that she is arriving in Genshin Impact 3.2, which is expected to take place in November. Because of that, it gives Travelers interested in pulling for her ample time to save up for those essential Primogems.
We’ll just have to wait for any official announcements from HoYoverse or more information from leakers. For now, Travelers can look forward to the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.1 update which will introduce new playable characters to the mix.
If you have other questions about Genshin Impact, feel free to share them in the comments below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.