Genshin Impact follows a tradition of publishing an online newsletter called Teyvat Times which shows statistics of shenanigans that Travelers get up to. In the latest issue of Teyvat Times, Genshin Impact devs have revealed which World Boss is the most defeated. Of course, they also revealed which World Boss has beaten the most Travelers in the past months. All the statistics shown in the latest issue of the Teyvat Times cover January through September of this year.
The latest issue was released on September 26, 2022, near the end of version 3.0. Genshin Impact calls this the Special Review Edition as a way of commemorating the release of the Sumeru region and a build-up to their second anniversary.
Teyvat Times Vol. 5 – Special Review Edition shows which boss has been defeated the most
This is the first issue of the newsletter where Genshin Impact has revealed which Boss was bullied the most by Travelers. But unlike the other data provided in Teyvat Times, there isn’t an exact number on how many times this boss has been defeated.
- The Cryo Regisvine has been defeated the most times by Travelers compared to other World Bosses
- We already have an idea why this Boss is the most popular among Travelers
- Various team comps and their capabilities are usually tested on the Cryo Regisvine
- Most DMG showcases you can see on YouTube show the Traveler fighting against the Cryo Regisvine
The first few times you’ll square off against the Cryo Regisvine, you may be praying to Barbatos to save you. Those pesky laser attacks are hard to avoid and if you get hit, it significantly reduces your health points.
Are Travelers out for revenge on the Cryo Regisvine?
Since this World Boss is one of the first few enemies you can fight against at the beginning of Genshin Impact, you’re bound to commit a common mistake.
- Barbara is the first healer unit you’ll get for free in Genshin Impact. Naturally, you’ll want a healer on your team when you fight against these Bosses.
- The only problem with Barbara is she inflicts the Hydro state on your active character to heal them.
- Making this mistake allows the Cryo Regisvine to freeze your character with ease.
Now that there are more healer units in Genshin Impact, it’s easier to fight against this Boss. Maybe this would explain why this is the most defeated Boss in Genshin Impact? An act of revenge from our fellow Travelers? Nonetheless, this is one of the best Enemies you can challenge if you want to test your team’s DMG output.
The latest issue of Teyvat Times also revealed which Boss was the hardest to defeat
We now know which Genshin Impact Boss was defeated the most times by Travelers. Teyvat Times also revealed which Boss didn’t back down easily from Travelers as this particular enemy came out on top. According to the data, the hardest Boss to defeat in all of Teyvat is none other than Azhdaha.
From experience, it’s easy to see why Azhdaha has defeated the most number of Travelers in Genshin Impact. This Boss has plenty of tricks up their sleeve that make it a chore to fight him.
- Azhdaha’s Element changes each time you fight him, making it harder to counter his attacks
- You really need a Shield character when going against this Genshin Impact Boss
- Zhongli is your best bet for a Shielder but not every Traveler has him
- Did you know that Azhdaha’s dialogue when you fight against him varies? If you have Zhongli on your team, he will acknowledge the Geo Archon
Give the latest issue of Teyvat Times a read if you want to know more about how Travelers have fared in Genshin Impact so far this year. The first issue of Teyvat Times was published on Genshin Impact’s official Facebook page.
Teyvat Times: Special Review Edition
Time flies so fast, Traveler! Paimon has been with you for a while already~ You have surely made lots of new memories in Teyvat during the past year. Let's check them out together!#GenshinImpact pic.twitter.com/rQEkcX1PkO
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) September 27, 2022
Publishing halted on January 28, 2021, after some Travelers raised concerns over their privacy being breached by HoYoverse. Hopefully, it’s here to stay as it’s always a fun time catching up with everything that’s happened with other players in Genshin Impact!
For any other comments about the PlayStation Stars program, feel free to drop them in the comments below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.