Details regarding Genshin Impact’s update version 1.1 have leaked which gives us a plethora of new information to get excited and thereby spend more hours into this already, addictive and immersive free-to-play, action RPG.
According to the leaks, Update 1.1 will be out on October 12 and will add new quests as well 8 new characters. Here’s the entire list of leaked information that should definitely be taken with a grain of salt.
- New main storyline quest after AR30
- New event with rewards wing-glider, mora, gems
- New character Zhongli
- New world area and city –” Inazuma”
- New Event rewarded Character
Aside from the questline and character update, the game will also add a few quality of life changes including a 60fps mode for the Android Devices. Below is the full patch note for the same.
- daily resin
- claim friends online notice & private message system
- android 60fps, ultra graphic setting
- bugfix on Traveller’s geo skill
- texture error fix
Genshin Impact has become incredibly popular since its release two months ago and Industry Analyst Daniel Ahmad claims that the game is set to gross over $100 million.
Are you looking forward to Genshin Impact update 1.1? Tell us in the comments down below.