Aren’t you getting more and more curious about the upcoming release of this new game? With the amount of news, and different content you see about this game, who wouldn’t be hyped and excited? God of War: Ragnarok comes to the gaming market on November 9th, 2022. While we wait for the release of the game, you may want to look forward to the reviews coming up. You may want to keep updated with us starting November 3rd about the action and adventure video game. But for our agenda today, get to know more about God of War: Ragnarok‘s 120 Hz performance mode!
God of War: Ragnarok’s 120 Hz mode
Well, new-generation video games may have tried to offer numerous graphics choices for their players. God of War: Ragnarok isn’t very much of a difference, and thanks to Press Start, we may have a view of what it looks like for Ragnarok.
- From the Press Start breakdown of graphics modes and resolutions, it has been confirmed that the Santa Monica Studio game supports a 120 Hz mode. This 120 Hz support means that an unlocked framerate would be utilized that would aim to run at above 60fps only.
- Additionally, a Sony statement from IGN clarifies that “framerate will vary based on gameplay elements and the world location.” Moreover, you may refer to the following graphics modes below that Press Start laid out.
- Favor Resolution – 4K/30FPS Locked
- Favor Performance – 60 FPS Locked
- Favor Resolution (High Frame Rate On) – 4K/40FPS Locked
- Favor Performance (High Frame Rate On) – Unlocked Up To 120 FPS (mostly around 90-100 FPS so far)
- Lastly, make your HDMI 2.1 ready to use. Your television should support 120 Hz for you to fully utilize and enjoy the option. They have also mentioned the exclusive 40 FPS while using the HDMI 2.1 display. If you want (and actually need) to stabilize your game, it would be great to find the best graphics mode option for you.
More about God of War: Ragnarok
While we’re waiting for more details and information about the upcoming Sony game, we have this gathered information for you. You may proceed to read below to know more.
- The scheduled release of the game would be on November 9th, as we mentioned above. God of War: Ragnarok may be playable for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles!
- So far, the initial reviews have been more about the storyline. Its story has this certain hook that players would want to keep going. If you want to have at least a sneak peek of how it would be, you may want to check out the State of Play Trailer below.
- For the synopsis of the game, PlayStation describes the game as follows the God of War (2018) game. “Fimbulwinter is well underway. Kratos and Atreus must journey to each of the Nine Realms in search of answers as Asgardian forces prepare for a prophesied battle that will end the world. Along the way, they will explore stunning, mythical landscapes, and face fearsome enemies in the form of Norse gods and monsters. The threat of Ragnarök grows ever closer. Kratos and Atreus must choose between their own safety and the safety of the realms.“
Ready for some jam-packed visual, action video game?