GTA Online is gearing up to welcome Halloween with gamers from all over the globe. Rockstar has confirmed the comeback of Halloween modes. Double rewards in alien survival, a free GTA III baseball bat t-shirt, and much more in this way. Automobiles, benefits, and special offers… Let’s take a look!
Killers and Ghost Vehicles
- The LSPD has received an increase in calls reporting the existence of disturbing driverless cars. They seem to be following people on their daily commutes, as well as clones.
- It is said that deranged murderers with paranormal power have been seen stalking people who walk down the street quietly. These two occurrences will be available in Free Roam until the end of the Halloween season, so be cautious!
- If you’re attacked on the street by a killer this week and manage to defeat him in self-defense, you’ll receive the limited edition Twilight Knife T-shirt for free within 72 hours of logging in on November 1.
- For a limited time, Assassin, Come Play, and Damned are all returning to GTA Online, with double the bonuses.
- Try to break the record with a light gun. Arcade owners can bring the latest Camhedz arcade this week and put their skills into action in a fast-paced two-player shooter game.
- In alien survival games, you play as an alien trying to survive on Earth by fighting waves of NOOSE teams, FIB agents, and marines across seven maps. Restrain them from annihilating what they don’t understand, and you’ll get double GTA money and RP for the entire week.
- “Capitalism” is just a fancy word for “competition,” and the competition is fierce this week – trade showdowns are more common and give double GTA $ and RP. As an additional bonus, if you manage to obtain event merch, you will be able to obtain the Round Green Checkered Glasses and the Green Shiny Necklace. Prepare yourself so that you can be seen from afar on the dance floor.
- The 20th anniversary of the release of Grand Theft Auto III is this week, and to commemorate the occasion, GTA Online is giving away a free T-shirt showcasing GTA III’s legendary melee weapon: the baseball bat.
Cars, Cars, and More Cars
“Play this week before October 27 to receive the Republican Space Ranger Livery for the Pfister Comet S2. What better way to let everyone know that you’re an adult (with an income and a fast car) who enjoys media created for paranoid man-children? Think of it as an all-over bumper sticker.”
- Participants of the LS Car Meet who place in the top four in eight various Pursuit Series races will receive the keys to the Dinka RT3000, which they can optimize to their hearts’ content.
- Visit the racecourse to put the Annis Remus, Vulcar Warrener HKR, and Karin Previon through their paces in a Tumult, see how fast you can go in a Time Trial, or drift between the sections in ablaze.
- If you want to take your chance at Roulette of Fortune, come to The Diamond Casino & Resort’s lobby any time throughout the next 7 days. This week, in addition to other rewards such as GTA $, you can get your hands on the keys to the Peyote Gasser, a beefed-up sportscar from a bygone era that drives like a grown-up leading man attempting to stay in the spotlight.
|Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire||30% Off|
|Vapid Caracara 4×4||30% Off|
|Albany Lurcher||40% Off|
|Vapid Desert Raid||40% Off|
|Annis Hellion||40% Off|
|Rune Zhaba||40% Off|
If you have any questions regarding GTA Online, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!