Konami reveals the minimum and recommended system requirements for the PC version of eFootball PES 2020.
As will certainly have been the case for those who are already playing the demo of the title, wearing the shoes of Juventus and the other teams present in the game, in order to better appreciate the football simulator of the Konami house, no particular hardware features are needed (as in the case of Control which boasts, the highest system requirements in history), 8 GB of RAM memory and a DirectX 11 GPU are enough to enjoy the title at the highest level of Full-HD detail.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX 4350
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (compatible with DirectX 11)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free disk space
Recommended system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX 8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 270X (compatible with DirectX 11)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free disk space (preferably SSD or NVMe)
We would like to remind you that the Serie A logo appeared on the right sleeve of the Juventus uniform on the official cover shown a few days ago. Could this predict the presence of the full license of the Italian championship in eFootball PES 2020? Still, Konami has neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
We recall that the eFootball PES 2020 release is set for September 10th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.