The gaming peripherals market is booming, not just in the Western markets, but also in our own country. Many brands have settled here to create, innovate and present the best of gaming accessories a gamer could possibly demand. In this fatal clash between brands, HyperX India is trying to endeavour dominance with their wide range of products. And in this article, we’ll talk about the HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.
Mumbai, India – 21 June 2018 – Today, HyperX announced the launch of HyperX Alloy Elite RGB, its first RGB mechanical gaming keyboard in India. The Alloy Elite RGB sports a solid steel frame for sturdy and stable controls, while the Game Mode, N-Key Rollover and anti-ghosting functions keep the inputs accurate. The user-friendly HyperX NGenuity software allows backlight colour customization for each key on the Alloy Elite RGB. The new mechanical gaming keyboard is built to satisfy multiple needs with dedicated media buttons, USB 2.0 pass-through, quick access buttons and a variety of reliable CHERRY® MX key switches.
The critically-acclaimed keyboard is priced at ₹ 15,999 across all major retail and online stores. With the keyboard, comes HyperX’s trust and support, as it is backed by a two-year warranty and free technical support.
HyperX Alloy Elite RGB keyboard is HyperX’s first full-featured RGB mechanical gaming keyboard and offers complete colour customization with NGenuity software. It offers up to three custom lighting profiles that can be saved directly to the keyboard’s on-board memory for on-the-go lighting. For the ultimate in gameplay, the Alloy Elite RGB is built with a sturdy solid steel frame, dedicated media buttons, a pass-through USB 2.0 port, quick access lighting control, and available in red, brown or blue CHERRY® MX key switches. The Alloy Elite RGB keyboard also features a comfortable, detachable wrist rest, and supplemental textured, titanium-coloured keycaps. Additional features include a Game Mode, N-Key Rollover, and anti-ghosting.
“With the launch of our much awaited RGB Alloy Elite, we are happy to be proven responsive to the community demanding high-performing gaming products from us,” said HyperX. “This new offering from HyperX will give gamers the ultimate freedom, convenience and customization to provide an accurate and engaging gaming experience.”
- RGB lighting effects with Unique radiant light bar and dynamic
- HyperX NGenuity software for advanced customization
- Solid steel frame
- Reliable CHERRY® MX mechanical key switches
- Onboard memory for profiles
- Comfortable, detachable wrist rest with soft-touch coating
- Additional titanium-coloured textured keycaps
SPECIFICATIONS OF ALLOY ELITE RGB
- Key switch: CHERRY MX (Red, Brown & Blue)
- Type: Mechanical
- Backlight: RGB
- Keys: 16,777,216 colors
- Light Bar: 2,500,000 colors
- Media Keys: 6,000,000 colors
- Light effects: Per key RGB lighting1 and 4 brightness levels.
- On-board memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB 2.0 (2 USB connectors)
- USB 2.0 Pass-through: Yes
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Anti-ghosting: 100% anti-ghosting
- Key Rollover: N-key mode
- Media control: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- OS compatibility: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- CHERRY MX RGB Blue: Clicky, 50cN actuation force
- CHERRY MX RGB Brown: Tactile, 45cN actuation force
- CHERRY MX RGB Red: Linear, 45cN actuation force
- Type Attached, braided
- Length 1.8m
- Width 444.00mm
- Depth (with wrist rest) 226.80mm
- Height 37.40mm
- Weight (Keyboard, wrist rest and cable) 1467g
We’ll be soon in conversations with HyperX about the release and if an early review copy would be possible. Earlier, we reviewed the HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical Keyboard which I felt, was one true love for my fingertips. Let’s see what the Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard has to offer.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on HyperX, its new products and related. Until next time, Happy Gaming!