HyperX’s CloudX™ headset has been tested and approved by Microsoft, the company claimed in a recent press release. According to HyperX India, these headsets deliver “signature HyperX comfort, durability and amazing sound for serious Xbox gamers.”
The Xbox-licensed CloudX headset boasts convenient in-line audio controls, a sturdy aluminium frame for long-lasting reliability, award-winning leatherette-padded headband and 100% memory foam ear cushions among others.
“53mm drivers and enhanced bass reproduction pump out crystal-clear high, mids and lows, and the closed-cup design mutes the outside world to completely immerse you in your game.”
The HyperX CloudX gaming headset will soon be available across major Indian retail and e-tail outlets at an MRP of ₹9,990.
- Official Xbox licensed headset: CloudX was tested by Microsoft and works with Xbox One controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack and Elite Wireless controllers.
- Signature HyperX comfort: Cloud’s award-winning comfort will keep you gaming strong during those marathon gaming sessions.
- Durable aluminium frame: The sturdy aluminium frame provides reliable durability and stability.
- Immersive in-game audio: Enhanced bass reproduction and crystal-clear lows, mids, and highs help fully immerse you in your gaming
- In-line audio control: The flexible, detachable mic can be easily positioned as you like it and removed if you’re enjoying music.
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
- Two Year Warranty
|Driver:||Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets|
|Type:||Circumaural, Closed back|
|Frequency Response:||15Hz–25,000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level:||95dBSPL/mW at 1kHz|
|Weight w/ mic:||337g|
|Cable length and type:||Headset (1.3m)|
|Connection:||Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole)|
|Element:||Electret condenser microphone|
|Frequency response:||50Hz-18,000 Hz|
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on HyperX products. Until next time, Happy Gaming!