Okay, a lot of users are having a hard time reaching out to their fans and loved ones on Instagram because of this annoying ‘Couldn’t Refresh Feed’ error. In this article, we will try to share all possible fixes and what to do to avoid getting this notification on Instagram. Best of luck!
Instagram: Couldn’t Refresh Feed – All Fixes
With over a billion active users worldwide, Instagram is one of the most downloaded apps in the world. Users of the photo-sharing app owned by Meta can view the most recent news, events, pictures, videos, stories, and much more. To see the freshest content on their site, Instagram users can refresh their feed.
However, some users can experience a problem that prevents them from refreshing their Instagram feed, which could be very annoying. We’ll go over several approaches to resolve the “couldn’t refresh feed Instagram” error in this article. Let’s look at how you can solve this right away.
FIX #1 – Check Internet Connection
- Checking your internet connection is the very first thing you should do when you get an Instagram feed problem.
- Check to determine if your Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection is now operational by turning it on.
- Airplane mode can also be activated once to restart your connection.
FIX #2 – Check Servers
- This is one of the main causes of the Instagram problem that the feed couldn’t be refreshed.
- The service may become overwhelmed and display problems to users as a result of the enormous demand from Instagram’s one billion+ users.
FIX #3 – Update Instagram
- You must routinely update your programs from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Such as Instagram, WhatsApp, and other apps that guarantee improved stability and dependability.
- Update the Instagram app to the most recent version by going to the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Open Instagram after that, and attempt to reload the home page.
FIX #4 – Logout then log in to Your Account
- To possibly fix the problem, try signing into Instagram once more.
FIX #5 – Clear Cache
- Instagram’s cache could be cleared to resolve this problem.
- Go to Apps Settings and Instagram if you are having trouble refreshing the Instagram feed.
- Now locate and click the clear cache button.
- Keep in mind that after clearing the cache, Instagram will wipe all the saved files it has on your smartphone, so you will need to log in again.
FIX #6 – Force Stop Instagram (Android)
- On Android, Force Stop totally ends all background app-related activities.
- The approach can be used to fix Instagram’s feed couldn’t refresh problem.
What I Did.
- Okay, so if none of this still works then maybe you should try what I did to fix my Instagram App. After lots of Trial and Error and almost throwing my Android phone, here is the Step-by-Step Procedure that WORKED FOR ME:
- Clear Cache – Before Clearing Cache, close Instagram App.
- Uninstall your Instagram App. (Yes I did this first before moving on to the next steps.)
- Clear Cache Files on your android. There’s an option in which after uninstalling applications, you can clear cache files on your android.
- Reboot your phone and while doing so;
- Restart your Modem. Simply switch off and on your internet connection or modem/router.
- Re-install Instagram.
- Log in to your account and this should fix your Instagram “Couldn’t Refresh Feed” error.
- This may also fix Instagram messenger and other issues that you may encounter.
If you have any questions regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!