Wait.. are we reading this right? Is the Sony PS5 exclusive Deathloop coming to Xbox? Good thing we have the answer here for you! Every day, the gaming world does surprise gamers with something new and unexpected. And for this day, it’s Deathloop’s arrival on Xbox which is confirmed and coming soon!
Eager to know the details about Deathloop’s release on the Xbox? Read on to find out everything we know so far about this PS5 exclusive coming to Xbox users soon. Stay with us!
Is Deathloop coming to Xbox?
To confirm it to you, Deathloop is really coming to Xbox. About a day ago, Xbox posted the official launch trailer of the PS5 exclusive game on their YouTube account. It may have shocked fans, but it is what is. Now everyone’s set to enjoy the first-person shooter video game! While we’re at this, here are all details we have now.
This is going to be exciting. If the news of Deathloop coming to Xbox surprised you, are you ready to know when? We’ll try to give it to you as calmly as possible, so.. expect the game on Tuesday, September 20th.
That quick? Yes, that quick, players! Microsoft announced it on Thursday, September 15th. So, set up your Xbox Series X or S, and your Xbox Game Pass, since you can pre-order and pre-install it now!
- Some players aren’t surprised by this sudden move. Why? It may have been a year since the PS5 exclusive was released by Bethesda and Arkane Lyon. And in case you didn’t know, these two studios are Microsoft-owned.
What we know so far
We may have the best detail about this upcoming Xbox release. Unlike the PS5 release, the Arkane Lyon developers may have tweaked something for this Xbox release. Expect Deathloop to fully support cross-play, so get ready to face players from other platforms!
- Arkane Lyon may have a lot under their sleeves for this release. According to Xbox Wire, the developers will release a GOLDENLOOP Update. With every update, there’s bound to be something new added to the game
- The GOLDENLOOP update gives players a new weapon, an addition to the list of abilities, some new enemies, and an extended ending that can surprise us!
How to Pre-order
You’re in luck, we have you covered on how, where, and how much pre-orders for Deathloop will cost you!
Placing your order
- The Standard just offers the Base Game itself.
- Meanwhile, the Deluxe has quite more to offer, fitting for its price. Here’s what you’ll get if you pre-order the Deluxe Edition of Deathloop.
|Deathloop Deluxe Edition inclusions|
Where to order
- Head over to Xbox to check out the pre-purchasing of this game. For easier access, just click here and choose which edition you want! Click on pre-order and follow the on-screen prompts to be one step closer to getting your hands on this game.
Pre-order has some free goodies too, of course. When you purchase during the period, you’ll receive a character skin for Colt called”Storm Rider”, and one buff called Trinket.
What is Deathloop all about?
Deathloop garnered a lot of awards since its release – around 300+ awards, to be specific. Since then, Deathloop has made its name in the gaming world.
- The FPS game is described as “a next-gen first-person shooter from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind Dishonored. In Deathloop, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious time loop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity.”
- You play as Colt and the only thing you can do to end the cycle is kill or be killed. By learning from each cycle, you get to adapt and try new strategies in order for you to finally get out of your never-ending hell.
Players, ready for some time loop shenanigans? It’s time to do whatever it takes to break the loop!