A few months before the year ends last year, WWE legend Kevin Nash lost his son. It’s been a few months after, and Kevin Nash may not have the best words to describe how painful and bitter the death of his son is. In his Kliq This podcast, he commented about Tristen’s demise which turned fans worrisome for the WWE veteran. Whether or not Kevin Nash said this on an impulse or intentionally, it would be concerning to hear these dark comments if you’re listening to the podcast. Here’s a breakdown of Kevin Nash’s remarks about his son’s death.
We’ll give you a heads-up and a trigger warning first. This article would contain suicidal and self-harm discussions. Please only read if you can. If you know someone who needs help, do reach out to Suicide & Crisis Lifeline at 988, 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or 988lifeline.org.
Kevin Nash’s podcast comments
In October, a nightmare of losing a child haunted Kevin Nash. 12 weeks after his son’s death, Nash insinuated on the podcast on Monday, January 16, that he had suicidal thoughts.
- “Time flies when you got a gun in your mouth. I mean, time flies when you’re having fun,” Nash frankly stated in his The Kliq This podcast.
- Nash’s co-host, Sean Oliver quickly found the words to knock off the dark remark of the 63-year-old. “Don’t play like that. You have guns, so you can’t say those things,” Oliver answered.
- However, Kevin Nash isn’t playing when he opened up about his emotions and told these dark comments. He added another statement saying, “I can do whatever the f*** I wanna do. Long as I leave a note.”
- As the podcast went on, Nash shared that dark thoughts creep in about his son’s passing every day. The WWE Hall of Famer explains how he’s hit with the realization every time he gets out of bed.
- “Every morning when I wake up, the first thing that happens is, I come to the realization that instead of there being three human beings in my home, there’s now two.” He added one of the most heartbreaking sentences a parent could utter, “He is never coming back.”
- Tristen Nash sadly passed away in October last year at the age of 26. It was said that the cause of death is he suffered from a seizure and then went into cardiac arrest.
More about Kevin Nash
Kevin Nash is an American actor and a retired professional wrestler. He started his wrestling career in 1990 when he joined World Championship Wrestling. A few years after, Nash moved and signed with World Wrestling Foundation.
- From 2004 until 2011, he debuted and stayed with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Currently, Nash is signed under a WWE Legends contract.
- Kevin Nash is wed to Tamara Nash, and Tristen is their only child. In 1996, Kevin left WWE for World Championship Wrestling soon as he knew about Tamara’s pregnancy.
- Nash became a WWE Hall of Famer as part of the class of 2015. He then, also joined the Hall of Fame 2020 as a team honoree of New World Order.
- Tristen Nash has been working with his father, Kevin, on his Kliq This podcast with Sean Oliver.
We hope that the WWE legend Kevin Nash’s dark comments on his The Kliq This podcast may remain as words only. We send our respect and love to the Nash family.
You can also share any questions you have about Kevin Nash’s podcast comments. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.